Songs

Kalas

I thought we could show each other music we like, or loath, or adooore or anything in this thered. But you are only allowed to share one song per post, and you must comment on the song which is in the post ower yours :D. Put a link to youtube or whatever so we can hear the song, and then share your opinion!

The knife - we share our mother's health

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^The song is ok, wasn't sure what to make of the beginning-and that video is rather weird!? Closet 'Scissor Sisters' fans in there? I see a similar logo. ;)

Maybe it's just me-but I think it would be much better without the deep sung bit part way in!

Ok, I have to big up these boys... and I can take everything thrown at me. ;)

^^The song is ok, wasn't sure what to make of the beginning-and that video is rather weird!? Closet 'Scissor Sisters' fans in there? I see a similar logo. ;)

Maybe it's just me-but I think it would be much better without the deep sung bit part way in!

Ok, I have to big up these boys... and I can take everything thrown at me. ;)

It's OK.

The Killers - All the pretty faces.

I thought we could show each other music we like, or loath, or adooore or anything in this thered. But you are only allowed to share one song per post, and you must comment on the song which is in the post ower yours :D. Put a link to youtube or whatever so we can hear the song, and then share your opinion!

The knife - we share our mother's health

:mf_lustslow:excellent choice!:punk:

I like it! I like her voice, and it's quite catchy, I think.

hmmm manga time ;) nice...vid is great!

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=X_U2yG3uZp0

TISM - Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me

hint: watch the t-shirts of those bunnys-those numbers mean something xD :) and listen careful to the chorus - one guy miss the line or I should say that he's get the jump...:)