The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Everyone was so blonde when they were younger.:blink:

*goes to find a blonde picture*

I was blonde until I turned 12.. since then it's been hard to tell what my natural hair colour is :bleh:

*burp*

I gave him some fries, but he apparently wanted to inspect the burger.

I bet he wanted to inspect your burger..:sneaky2:

It is, you were so cute, Soy!

I was such a little diva; when I was looking for a pic, I noticed that in all of them, I'm staring straight at the camera and once I developed control over my limbs, I started posing everytime a lens was pointed at me.

LMAO I am not surprised

Well I can't find the book 'Great Day for Up'.. so here is the first 2 paragraphs from my other fav childhood book :naughty:

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, it was custom of all the fathers and mothers in China to give their first and honoured sons great long names. But second sons were given hardly any name at all.

In a small mountain village there lived a mother who had two little sons. Her second son she called Chang, which meant "little or nothing." But her first and honoured son, she called Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo, which meant "the most wonderful thing in the whole wide world!" :roftl:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I noticed that. So many baby blondies. Some days I wish my hair was still blonde, it was a pretty shade (and my natural brown isn't as pretty)

But then, I like being brunette more :naughty:

:blink:

My hair got lighter as I got older.

I've noticed that a huge number of brunettes were born as blondes. Lots of my friends had that same situation. I wonder what causes it.

I was a chatterbox, you couldn't shut me up.

And I seem like a poser in the pictures I posted, but don't be fooled, the poser gene wasn't entirely dominant then, there are a lot of pics where I'm not staring at the camera :naughty:

(nowadays though, I'm 100% poser) :mf_rosetinted:

Awww......little Soy. How sweet.:wub2:

Yeah, a big mac bun and sauce, with chicken pattys. Really nice *licks lips* and filling and fattening

And ick... that would put me off.

Aussie Maccas had a big campaign (and still do) a few years ago, about how their meat is 100% aussie beef, and is the prime cuts etc.... and how their nuggets are 100% chicken breast. So it makes you feel safer

(That, and I work there and still eat it.... always reassuring :naughty:)

Yeah, we have that too nowadays. (with 100% american beef, of course.)

The big fast food advertising trend right now is Angus beef. Do you guys have that?

:blink:

My hair got lighter as I got older.

I've noticed that a huge number of brunettes were born as blondes. Lots of my friends had that same situation. I wonder what causes it.

My hair just got darker, but even then, its still a lightish brown, so I dye it darker...(I like my hair dark)

And alot of my friends were born blonde are now brunettes as well. At least one of them does this artificially :naughty: but the rest just grew darker as they grew older. I wonder what causes it now too

Yeah, we have that too nowadays. (with 100% american beef, of course.)

The big fast food advertising trend right now is Angus beef. Do you guys have that?

I don't know... I don't think we do, though you can get Angus Beef in Australia. But then, so far as I know, Maccas is the only one worried enough to make a deal out of having only australian beef, so don't think theres a need for the trend as of yet :wink2:

I bet he wanted to inspect your burger..:sneaky2:

He did, but it's ok. I let him inspect something else.:fisch:

LMAO I am not surprised

Well I can't find the book 'Great Day for Up'.. so here is the first 2 paragraphs from my other fav childhood book :naughty:

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, it was custom of all the fathers and mothers in China to give their first and honoured sons great long names. But second sons were given hardly any name at all.

In a small mountain village there lived a mother who had two little sons. Her second son she called Chang, which meant "little or nothing." But her first and honoured son, she called Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo, which meant "the most wonderful thing in the whole wide world!" :roftl:

Poor Chang.:naughty:

I think I've read that book.

*msn slap*

Yes, but what does it taste like? And for the love of god, don't say black beans.

Chicken Big Mac?!:blink:

Odd. I'm too scared to eat chicken from McD's since that lady won a lawsuit against them because the chicken in her sandwich had a tumor in it and made her sick.:thumbdown:

first off - eww to the chicken burger!

secondly.. it does taste alot like black beans!!!

Ok seriously, I can't describe it.. it's got a soy sauce taste.. maybe a tiny bit BBQ sauce taste.. it's plain really..

Hi Guys!

Long time no talk!!!

Just wanted to say hi, am about to head off to dinner with the mummy's from my mothers group (it's gonna be a pissy one so I am catching the bus to the restaurant :naughty: ) so may be back in a chatty mood later (or may be too pissed to even make it home!! :roftl: )

And when I get a chance I too will load a baby pic!

Talk later!

Hi! Bye!

A few aren't close up.

Mine is really close up, because the pic I chose is really close up.

I have no idea what I was doing, but I have a sneaking suspicion I may have been stealing the camera :naughty:

(Its a fun looking pic)

That pic is adorable, you look so happy :cheerful_h4h:

Everyone was so blonde when they were younger.:blink:

I had like painfully albino-blonde hair until I was like 12ish when it started turning bit darker so now it's just a normaller colour blonde.

That is weird. Is that seriously a children's book? :bleh:

My hair just got darker, but even then, its still a lightish brown, so I dye it darker...(I like my hair dark)

And alot of my friends were born blonde are now brunettes as well. At least one of them does this artificially :naughty: but the rest just grew darker as they grew older. I wonder what causes it now too

Same.. I like dark hair, although I have been considering going nasty trashy blonde again :naughty:

most of my friends are brunettes or fake blondes.. I have no idea what causes it too.. would be an interesting science experiment.

He did, but it's ok. I let him inspect something else.:fisch:

Poor Chang.:naughty:

I think I've read that book.

:shocked: You let him what!!!!!!

And you probably have read it.. Tikki tikki tembo etc... falls down a well and little Chang has to save him

Same.. I like dark hair, although I have been considering going nasty trashy blonde again :naughty:

most of my friends are brunettes or fake blondes.. I have no idea what causes it too.. would be an interesting science experiment.

As wikipedia doesn't know what causes it either I consign myself to defeat. I've done my research, anything further is too much work :naughty:

Hi! Bye!

That pic is adorable, you look so happy :cheerful_h4h:

I had like painfully albino-blonde hair until I was like 12ish when it started turning bit darker so now it's just a normaller colour blonde.

That is weird. Is that seriously a children's book? :bleh:

LOL! you found a close up.. that's cute... what are you holding? yellow bus?

Yes it is a children book!! I found out in random conversation that I have 2 friends, around my age, one in USA, one in UK that both had that book when they were kids!!

And considering we all have 1 yr old pics of ourselves we might as well continue with the story of Chang and Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo :roftl:

Page 2 & 3:

Every morning the mother went to wash in a little stream near her home. The two boys always went chattering along with her. On the bank was an old well. "Don't go near the well," warned the mother, "or you will surely fall in."

The boys did not always mind their mother and one day they were playing beside the well, and on the well when Chang fell in!

LOL! you found a close up.. that's cute... what are you holding? yellow bus?

Yes it is a children book!! I found out in random conversation that I have 2 friends, around my age, one in USA, one in UK that both had that book when they were kids!!

And considering we all have 1 yr old pics of ourselves we might as well continue with the story of Chang and Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo :roftl:

Page 2 & 3:

Every morning the mother went to wash in a little stream near her home. The two boys always went chattering along with her. On the bank was an old well. "Don't go near the well," warned the mother, "or you will surely fall in."

The boys did not always mind their mother and one day they were playing beside the well, and on the well when Chang fell in!

Oh no :shocked: Poor Chang (well he should have listened)

What happens next? :naughty:

Oh no :shocked: Poor Chang (well he should have listened)

What happens next? :naughty:

LMAO!!!

page 4 & 5

Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo ran as fast as his little legs could carry him to his mother and said,

"Most Honourable Mother, Chang has fallen into the well!"

"The water roars, 'Little Blossom,' I can not hear you," said the Mother

Then Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo raised his voice and cried,

"Oh, Most Honourable Mother, Chang has fallen into the well!"

"That troublesome boy," answered the mother. "Run and get the Old Man With The Ladder to fish him out."

Then Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo ran as fast as his little legs could carry him to the Old Man With The Ladder and said,

"Old Man With The Ladder, Chang has fallen into the well. Will you come and fish him out?"

"So," said the Old Man With The Ladder, "Chang has fallen into the well."

:naughty:suspenseful much??

LMAO!!!

page 4 & 5

Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo ran as fast as his little legs could carry him to his mother and said,

"Most Honourable Mother, Chang has fallen into the well!"

"The water roars, 'Little Blossom,' I can not hear you," said the Mother

Then Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo raised his voice and cried,

"Oh, Most Honourable Mother, Chang has fallen into the well!"

"That troublesome boy," answered the mother. "Run and get the Old Man With The Ladder to fish him out."

Then Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo ran as fast as his little legs could carry him to the Old Man With The Ladder and said,

"Old Man With The Ladder, Chang has fallen into the well. Will you come and fish him out?"

"So," said the Old Man With The Ladder, "Chang has fallen into the well."

:naughty:suspenseful much??

Poor Chang, all alone in the well....

I suppose you better write the next bit, can't leave him down there :naughty:

(no pressure though :mf_rosetinted:)

Poor Chang, all alone in the well....

I suppose you better write the next bit, can't leave him down there :naughty:

(no pressure though :mf_rosetinted:)

No pressure at all :fisch: and you are asking on behalf of everyone I suppose!:sneaky2:

And he ran as fast as his old legs could carry him. Step over step, step over step he went into the well, picked up little Chang, and step over step, step over step brought him out of the well.

He pumped the water out of him and pushed the air into him, and pumped the water out of him and pushed the air into him, and soon Chang was just as good as ever!

Now for several months the boys did not go near the well. But after the Festival of the Eighth Moon they ran to the well to eat their rice cakes.

Dun dun daahhhh... :naughty:

No pressure at all :fisch: and you are asking on behalf of everyone I suppose!:sneaky2:

And he ran as fast as his old legs could carry him. Step over step, step over step he went into the well, picked up little Chang, and step over step, step over step brought him out of the well.

He pumped the water out of him and pushed the air into him, and pumped the water out of him and pushed the air into him, and soon Chang was just as good as ever!

Now for several months the boys did not go near the well. But after the Festival of the Eighth Moon they ran to the well to eat their rice cakes.

Dun dun daahhhh... :naughty:

Oh.... yes, on behalf of everyone. We cant have someone come on after you've left and not have the full story to read....

Didn't they learn their lesson? What happens next?

(I love how mouth to mouth is described there :naughty:)

Oh.... yes, on behalf of everyone. We cant have someone come on after you've left and not have the full story to read....

Didn't they learn their lesson? What happens next?

(I love how mouth to mouth is described there :naughty:)

Of course they didn't learn their lesson.. they're too busy learning how to spell Tikki Tikki tembo's name!!

Yes.. the mouth to mouth .. It makes it sound.. :blink: magical?

They ate near the well, they played around the well, they walked on the well and Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo fell into the well!!

Chang ran as fast as his little legs could carry him to his mother and said,

"Oh Most Honourable Mother, Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo has fallen into the well!"

"The water roars, 'Little One,' I cannot hear you."

So little Chang took a deep breath.

"Oh, Mother, Most Honourable," he panted, "Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo has fallen into the well!"

"Tiresome Child, what are you trying to say?" said his mother.

:naughty:

so im only up to page 73 but me and my boi just came from maccas and it always ends in an argument when he embarasses me by ordering a "mc awesome" a large sunday with caramel on the bottom and chocolate on the top with m and m's and a flake, a they stuff it up and he argues bout the price and i leave the store.

on the way home he said "theres much worse customers than me, what about someone asking for a big mac made out of chicken patties ,so then we got into this big discussion bout how that would be horrible, what would the poor girls put it through as ( 1 bic mac and 1 mc chicken, 2 mc chickens) etc and coz i made the mistake of saying itd taste awesome he vowed to order it next time, then i come on here and read that other ppl order it.

holy crap

so im only up to page 73 but me and my boi just came from maccas and it always ends in an argument when he embarasses me by ordering a "mc awesome" a large sunday with caramel on the bottom and chocolate on the top with m and m's and a flake, a they stuff it up and he argues bout the price and i leave the store.

on the way home he said "theres much worse customers than me, what about someone asking for a big mac made out of chicken patties ,so then we got into this big discussion bout how that would be horrible, what would the poor girls put it through as ( 1 bic mac and 1 mc chicken, 2 mc chickens) etc and coz i made the mistake of saying itd taste awesome he vowed to order it next time, then i come on here and read that other ppl order it.

holy crap

Its very easy to order you know....

(if you ever do get one and the server is an idiot, you tell them you want a big mac without both meat patties and with two chicken patties)

There are things that are harder.... I can't think of any of the top of my head, but there are

Anyways Kelz, serves Mr T right for having such a long name, so what happens next?:fisch:

Its very easy to order you know....

(if you ever do get one and the server is an idiot, you tell them you want a big mac without both meat patties and with two chicken patties)

There are things that are harder.... I can't think of any of the top of my head, but there are

Anyways Kelz, serves Mr T right for having such a long name, so what happens next?:fisch:

oh well my next question was "whats the most difficult order u get"

oh well my next question was "whats the most difficult order u get"

Don't really get that many thats difficult.....

Get some strange ones.. like a quarter pounder with a chicken patty, or McOzs without meat (because they have more salads)

I guess the more things you can think to change, the harder they'll be

Funny YOU should ask!

"Honourable Mother! Chari bari rembo tikki tikki," he gasped "pip pip has fallen into the well!"

"Unfortunate Son, surely the evil spirits have bewitched your tongue. Speak your brother's name with reverence."

Poor little Chang was all out of breath from saying that great long name, and he didn't think he could say it one time. But then he thought of his brother in the old well.

Chang bowed his little head clear to the sand, took a deep breath and slowly, very slowly said,

"Most Honourable Mother, Tikki tikki--tembo-no--sa rembo--chari bari--ruchi-pip--peri pembo is at the bottom of the well."

"Oh, not my first and honoured son, heir of all I possess! Run quickly and tell the Old Man With The Ladder that your brother has fallen into the well."

*gasps for breath and rubs sore fingers from typing long silly name*

I noticed that. So many baby blondies. Some days I wish my hair was still blonde, it was a pretty shade (and my natural brown isn't as pretty)

But then, I like being brunette more

Why does everyone have their baby pics as their avatars? :blink: They're adorable, though. :biggrin2: I noticed too, so many blonde babies! I was brunette from the start but my older sister was blonde until about 8 years old. I'll upload a baby pic of me if I can find the old photo albums and can figure out how to work the scanner (I've had it for 2 years and still haven't figured it out :bleh:). According to my sister I used to look scary, like a plastic doll. :mf_rosetinted:

Oooh, go trashy blonde, Kelz. :das:

As for me, I want to go purple. Mum currently thinks that I'm going to go dark purple and is fine with it, but I haven't told her I'm going to dye it dark blonde first then purple so the purple will be brighter. :naughty:

EDIT: it's dye, not die. *MSN slaps self*

i have real dark brown hair and spent all yr trying to get my hair the perfect blonde, i was paying over 100 bux every 5 wks because my hair is so dark id have regrowth again real quick, im going brown when i go back next (which is way overdue) i have the trashiest regrowth ever

but ill miss my blonde , i think it suited me (and i definitely had more fun)

Why does everyone have their baby pics as their avatars? :blink: They're adorable, though. :biggrin2: I noticed too, so many blonde babies! I was brunette from the start but my older sister was blonde until about 8 years old. I'll upload a baby pic of me if I can find the old photo albums and can figure out how to work the scanner (I've had it for 2 years and still haven't figured it out :bleh:). According to my sister I used to look scary, like a plastic doll. :mf_rosetinted:

As for me, I want to go purple. Mum currently thinks that I'm going to go dark purple and is fine with it, but I haven't told her I'm going to dye it dark blonde first then purple so the purple will be brighter. :naughty:

EDIT: it's dye, not die. *MSN slaps self*

Check out the mfc poster for the 1 year (or whatever its called)

We all copied the oldlings :naughty:

And ohh, light purple would look hot, and scare your mum, bonus points.

And Kelz, give your fingers a rest

And then type the rest of the story

Why does everyone have their baby pics as their avatars? :blink: They're adorable, though. I noticed too, so many blonde babies! I was brunette from the start but my older sister was blonde until about 8 years old. I'll upload a baby pic of me if I can find the old photo albums and can figure out how to work the scanner (I've had it for 2 years and still haven't figured it out :bleh:). According to my sister I used to look scary, like a plastic doll.

As for me, I want to go purple. Mum currently thinks that I'm going to go dark purple and is fine with it, but I haven't told her I'm going to die it dark blonde first so the purple will be brighter.

The baby pics are to celebrate MFC's 1st year anniversary..

*points to front page and this link*

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12030

since I know how often you write: "Link?" :wink2:

Looking forward to seeing any pic of you scutty :naughty:

Dirty trashy blonde hair might age me about .. umm.. 3 years.. so people might think I can actually drive a car without supervision.. :roftl:

I can't wait until you do the purple hair!!! I want you to film your mum's reaction and put it on youtube..

better yet, on ebay.. we'd pay to see that.. :lmao: