Mika's *SORRY* - Hammersmith cancellation - Phone Call

Sivan

hey guys, hope no one posted this before...

Long took this video and asked me to post it for u all to see.... its a bit hard to understand all that mika says... if somene feel like writing it all down please do ;)

Mika was great for making that call to us even tho he was sick :(

We love ya mika and appreciate it!

th_100_3427.jpg

oh and here is the video summer took of us all AFTER....

it was sad and fun at the same time... weird feeling!

wish i could come to the shows on london...and do it with everyone that goes... maybe next tour we will try again ;)

*hugs*

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! what a time! I feel so sad for you guys...however...I want to say its really cool to see all your faces and I know you most of you are in that crowd!

:)

yes it was very sad.... but im glad we were all together :)

did u see me? lol im on the right :bleh:

Aww! :tears:

Thanks for posting that! Wow. That was a bit of a rollercoaster, seeing so many "familiar" faces and seeing all of their/your expressions change throughout that phone call.

Parts of it are a bit fuzzy for me...I shall attempt a transcription, then maybe someone else can fill in the blanks...

-----

MIKA:*fuzzy*...Um...I just wanted to say I'm sorry, and I know that a lot of you *fuzzy*....just out of respect to communicate myself to those of you that are waiting outside. So - we are gonna reschedule the shows. If any of you were at this gig last night, you can expect to see something that's *fuzzy* better than we did last night. We'll make up for it in each and every way that we possibly can, including people who have traveled.

We just ask that you give us some time, and that you understand why it is that I've cancelled the shows. I'm certainly not doing it out of laziness or out of inconsideration; a lot of thought has gone into this cancellation, and I just wanted to explain myself, and basically apologise personally.

*crowd shout outs*

*fuzzy*...MIKA make sure that they get given to me by this evening.

----

Aww! :tears:

Thanks for posting that! Wow. That was a bit of a rollercoaster, seeing so many "familiar" faces and seeing all of their/your expressions change throughout that phone call.

Parts of it are a bit fuzzy for me...I shall attempt a transcription, then maybe someone else can fill in the blanks...

-----

MIKA:*fuzzy*...Um...I just wanted to say I'm sorry, and I know that a lot of you *fuzzy*....just out of respect to communicate myself to those of you that are waiting outside. So - we are gonna reschedule the shows. If any of you were at this gig last night, you can expect to see something that's *fuzzy* better than we did last night. We'll make up for it in each and every way that we possibly can, including people who have traveled.

We just ask that you give us some time, and that you understand why it is that I've cancelled the shows. I'm certainly not doing it out of laziness or out of inconsideration; a lot of thought has gone into this cancellation, and I just wanted to explain myself, and basically apologise personally.

*crowd shout outs*

*fuzzy*...MIKA make sure that they get given to me by this evening.

----

yes i think those are the parts i heard...lol

LOL have fun with that Sivan! *watches with an amused smile as your PM inbox overflows with bribes* :roftl:

lmao relax guys! i was just joking! :naughty:

i dont think his number was on it anyway... it was the text of his message that john read earlier... not that i would even want his number! or use it if i saw it! :sneaky2:

hey guys, hope no one posted this before...

Long took this video and asked me to post it for u all to see.... its a bit hard to understand all that mika says... if somene feel like writing it all down please do ;)

Mika was great for making that call to us even tho he was sick :(

We love ya mika and appreciate it!

wish i could come to the shows on london...and do it with everyone that goes... maybe next tour we will try again ;)

*hugs*

Naturally I don't understand what mika says :naughty: ....but thanks very much!!!:thumb_yello:

Thank you Sivan :huglove: I always wanted to see this... It's so sad to see you all (I can recognize almoust everyone :biggrin2: )

And summers vid is great !!! I loved the ones Sariflor did and I love this one too :wub2: I'm still amused by the couple behind Caz and Jem they just act like nothing is going on haha:naughty:

Ow and If I had Mikas number I wouldn't know what to do with it hehe :roftl: I wouldn't call him of course I mean he didn't gave me the number and writing a message would be the same... :thumbdown: so if I had the number it would be saved on my phone but never used haha so I really don't need it :wink2:

Thank you Sivan :huglove: I always wanted to see this... It's so sad to see you all (I can recognize almoust everyone :biggrin2: )

And summers vid is great !!! I loved the ones Sariflor did and I love this one too :wub2: I'm still amused by the couple behind Caz and Jem they just act like nothing is going on haha:naughty:

Ow and If I had Mikas number I wouldn't know what to do with it hehe :roftl: I wouldn't call him of course I mean he didn't gave me the number and writing a message would be the same... :thumbdown: so if I had the number it would be saved on my phone but never used haha so I really don't need it

lol exactly ;) and yeah those ppl at the bar were weird! hahahaa