Chicken or Ticket? Solve the arguement once and for all - Please!

pinkunicorn123

Does he say 'Aint got no chicken' or 'Aint got no ticket'?  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Does he say 'Aint got no chicken' or 'Aint got no ticket'?

:roftl: Ya sprung me there Pink ..... I was about to post on this thread to say ... "Pffft .... this thread is still going on ???!!!" .... heheheh... then you sent me that PM ... :sneaky2: ..... anyway .... it's not a big deal ...... why doesn't somebody (who particularly cares ... ) ask him ??? I dunno ..... I would ... Unknown-2.gif

..... & then perhaps this obsession could find somewhere else to go ...... :wink2::naughty::roftl:

EDIT: By that I mean .... someone who meets Mika at a concert soon .....

Well people are supposed to, but they either chicken out (:roftl:), or he does not meet with fans, or they forget.

I was going to try and grab one of the 77 who are attending each london show to try.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well people are supposed to, but they either chicken out (:roftl:), or he does not meet with fans, or they forget.

I was going to try and grab one of the 77 who are attending each london show to try.

:thumb_yello: Cool !!! Now ... can we move on ... ???

Like finding Loving Kindness & Compassion in the world ... :wub2:

Have LOVED that song ever since we saw it a while back ago. Just loves how Mika sings it. We smile all the way through it. Wish we could get it on our ipod because we would listen to it all day. We must confess that we opened this thread back up, not for the whole chicken thing (which we think he sooooo says) but we opened it back up because we wanted the link to listen to that song. We would of loved if he had sang that at the concert we went to in Chicago.

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

I saw the vid (Ain't got no life), then heard about it on a french forum on Mika, then went here to learn more about the chicken story (btw I love the 'No chicken tonight' vid :wink2:), and I saw the topic...

And then I discovered the fab world of MFC :biggrin2:

Yes I was lurking first :blush-anim-cl:

I saw the vid (Ain't got no life), then heard about it on a french forum on Mika, then went here to learn more about the chicken story (btw I love the 'No chicken tonight' vid :wink2:), and I saw the topic...

And then I discovered the fab world of MFC :biggrin2:

Yes I was lurking first :blush-anim-cl:

Thats brilliant, and the best way to come into the big wide world that is the mfc...knowing the inside jokes before you join.

hahaha look at the email i just got!

Don't be Chicken - Try Office Live Small Business‏

funnyemail.jpg

There's a better way to attract new customers

Hang up the chicken suit; it's time to reach customers where they're already looking for you - online.

Microsoft® Office Live Small Business can get your business on the Web for FREE.

It's the professional way to get your message out there. Now there's no stopping you.

NAah, it's chicken.. I'd bet my multicoloured poodle scotch that it's chicken ^^

I asked five of my friends and they ALL understood chicken... but then they are german and would hear anything I say.... SCOTCH! STAY HERE

Note to people who go to Mikagig and have a chance too meet him: AKS WHAT HE SAYS!!!!

I bet it's ticket.:mf_rosetinted: He just pronounces it weird, that's all:bleh:

Wow, it's already almost 3 months ago:blink:

Exactly.

If he would ever come back to Atlanta I would ask him:sneaky2: