Chicken or Ticket? Solve the arguement once and for all - Please!

pinkunicorn123

Does he say 'Aint got no chicken' or 'Aint got no ticket'?  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Does he say 'Aint got no chicken' or 'Aint got no ticket'?

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear CHICKEN ... but I guess he didn't wanted to sound it like this haha:roftl:

yep, i hear it, too. even if he doesn't say it - it is what it sounds like to my stupid little ears. (and so i voted for it.) :blink:

but actually i don't really care. but anyway - he has been mentioning that chicken-stuff before in (an) interview(s), so why shouldnt he put it in the song? of course it is a BIT far fetched to think that mika sits at home, sees the lyrics and then decides to put the c-word in it. but anyway... according to the lyrics ruth posted in the hootenanny thread, the MFC-chicken-meaning might fit here - so why not?

to put it all in a nutshell: i don't care (sorry, i know that certain people don't like me saying THIS c-word :sneaky2:) but it SOUNDS like chicken. and so i voted for it. if anyone got any problems with my opinion, please feel free to PM me here :sneaky2:

yep, i hear it, too. even if he doesn't say it - it is what it sounds like to my stupid little ears. (and so i voted for it.) :blink:

but actually i don't really care. but anyway - he has been mentioning that chicken-stuff before in (an) interview(s), so why shouldnt he put it in the song? of course it is a bit far fetched to think that mika sits at home, sees the lyrics and then decides to put the c-word in it. but anyway... according to the lyrics ruth posted in the hootenanny thread, the MFC-chicken-meaning might fit here - so why not?

here's an excellent example of that:

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=JxpMUV5bCsw

check 0:36

coincidence?

here's an excellent example of that:

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=JxpMUV5bCsw

check 0:36

coincidence?

That's the very one I had in mind when I wote my post. This CANNOT be a coincidence at T4. So why not repeat it? Full stop.

I really hear chicken. Could be a mispronouncation, but it could also be that he just thought 'why not sing chicken and make thousends of MFC girls all over the world wet themselves with laugter' :naughty:

Exactly. Why not?

chicken (ticket didn't even came up in my mind:naughty: )

he says it because he loves us:blush-anim-cl:

and because it maches love:mf_rosetinted:

no but seriously, the beginning of the word he says does definately sounds like chick-:roftl: