Mfc Umbrella Banner Thread!!

elanorelle

I am designing an umbrella Banner for the Seattle and Vancouver Concerts . It will have MFC AND 'WELCOME MIKA TO SEATTLE AND VANCOUVER!!!!!' (that part will be removed once the concerts are over with velcro so I can the give the umbrella to him)

These are the rainy cities!!! and thought it would be really original. it may rain and it would be a nice way to keep

dry!!!!!!

104584_p.jpg

l_72d6bf0b79b7e28a750ac0a925140690.jpg

its like this beach parasol...come to think I think it is a beach parasol

it will have glitter and cute drawings and designs and even anything else unique I can think of!!!

My friend has spinnaker material that I can use to sew and glue on to the umbrella. I have experience in making banners as i make them every summer for our summer festival!

if any one wants to help me, give suggestions, get involved or want one , let me know!

Suzanne

l_c6327d5ec1c33aa2e69ab4c07390a2e0.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any suggestions of what I could have on it would be great! I will show you all what it looks like when its finished! I spoke with my friend and she gave me tips and ideas on how to design it ...so we can wait in the rain in style.

MFC RAIN COATS????????????????????????????????????????

Big pink ponchos with designs? also an idea of mine!

although the umbrella is the best I think!

Let me know!

Suzanne

Any suggestions of what I could have on it would be great! I will show you all what it looks like when its finished! I spoke with my friend and she gave me tips and ideas on how to design it ...so we can wait in the rain in style.

MFC RAIN COATS????????????????????????????????????????

Big pink ponchos with designs? also an idea of mine!

although the umbrella is the best I think!

Let me know!

Suzanne

AH rain coats!! that would be AMAZING! I obsessed with all coats :naughty:

I am designing an umbrella Banner for the Seattle and Vancouver Concerts . It will have MFC AND 'WELCOME MIKA TO SEATTLE AND VANCOUVER!!!!!' (that part will be removed once the concerts are over with velcro so I can the give the umbrella to him)

These are the rainy cities!!! and thought it would be really original. it may rain and it would be a nice way to keep

dry!!!!!!

104584_p.jpg

its like this beach parasol...come to think I think it is a beach parasol

it will have glitter and cute drawings and designs and even anything else unique I can think of!!!

My friend has spinnaker material that I can use to sew and glue on to the umbrella. I have experience in making banners as i make them every summer for our summer festival!

if any one wants to help me, give suggestions, get involved or want one , let me know!

Suzanne

Thats great and original! i love it! ill think of some stuff and get back to you :wink2:

Suzanne

Just some thoughts that ran through my head when i saw the pic...

- Billy Brown on his couch.

- colourful, glitter raindrops.

- cloud with raindrops falling from it.

- raindrops falling forming a heart shaped puddle.

that's it 4 now :blink::roftl:

mika has a collection of umbrellas..? :blink: where did we know that from..? did he actually say it..? :shocked:

erm i think he said he had a collection of like 32 or thirty something....i can't remember where i heard/saw that....there r just a lot of info in my head concerning mika :roftl:

erm i think he said he had a collection of like 32 or thirty something....i can't remember where i heard/saw that....there r just a lot of info in my head concerning mika :roftl:

oh wow.. thx for the info. I didn't know.. :blink: do you think the pink/orange umbrella he uses on stage is part of his collection..? :mf_rosetinted:

oh wow.. thx for the info. I didn't know.. :blink: do you think the pink/orange umbrella he uses on stage is part of his collection..? :mf_rosetinted:

Probably. but wait i'll see if i can find the vid...i hope it's not something i read somewhere or something :blink: gahh all these pieces of mika info floating around in my head :roftl: but i can say i'm 99% sure he said it somewhere. anyone else remembers?????

Since I know he is a man of umbrellas, I shall begin my sketches tonight and ideas! :) this will be so much fun! i can have things dangling from them like tassles !!!!!!!

I like your idea about having things hang from the edges!!

Boas are always fun (but may not be practical in the rain:bleh: but who cares!! )

• 3 weeks later...

this weekend I am designing the MFC Umbrella!

Pencils sharpened and paper ready for my ideas.

Anybody want to pitch in on an idea ???????????

I want to make the banner for the Seattle and Vancouver Concerts with a "west" coast theme!

I will find little rain drops I can glue on it ..sparkly...

ummm

does acrylic become water proof after drying?????

anyone know the best glue to use on Umbrell material??

yeah, for sure having little dangly things coming off....

you could also cut shapes into the different sections, or glue toys onto them.

What about each panel having lyrics to one of his songs?

EXCEELLENT! THE TOYS IS GREAT OF EACH BIT!!! OH THIS IS GOOD! HMMMM

HOW MANY PANELLS: EIGHT...CAN MAKE EACH HAVE TWO

SO 16 IN TOTAL!!!!

thanks aurora!!

EXCEELLENT! THE TOYS IS GREAT OF EACH BIT!!! OH THIS IS GOOD! HMMMM

HOW MANY PANELLS: EIGHT...CAN MAKE EACH HAVE TWO

SO 16 IN TOTAL!!!!

thanks aurora!!

hehe, thats ok!! Perhaps I could think of some more ideas for you ;)

• 2 weeks later...