Mfc Umbrella Banner Thread!!

elanorelle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG THAT'S SOOOOOO AMAZINGGGGG

DECORATING THINGS IS LIKE THE BEST THING ON THE PLANET!!!

especially when you can cover it with things that relate to MIKA:mf_lustslow:

AWESOME JOB!!! I LURRVVVV ITTT

HOORAYYYY FOR COLOURS!!!!!!!!:punk:

<333333333333333

oh wow.. thx for the info. I didn't know.. :blink: do you think the pink/orange umbrella he uses on stage is part of his collection..? :mf_rosetinted:

my internet's really slow so i can't tell but is this the interview? :blink: it's probably not but i'm curious to see why i added this to my favorites :naughty:

http://mediaweb.musicradio.com/player/default.asp?s=40&e=10829

damnnn this always happens

I SWEAR to you, last night lovelove_mika and I were just throwing out ideas for the next show, and I suggested making him an umbrella with cleaver message on it, (saying "WANNA TRADE?" and it would be all LICM-y)and open it during the show facing him because I would LOVE to get his umbrella that he uses. (I collect Umbrellas.)

our ideas are actually different but it's just odd.

Kudos though, your umbrella is brilliant!!

The umbrella got alot of attention by Andy! Let me explain. Ahem

In Seattle I was waiting in the front of the line and Andy saw my Umbrella!

He loved it and raved about it! He then interviewed me for 15 minutes and asked me all kinds of questions about fanship, MFC , what its like to be a MIKA fan, what I think of his music and how it affects me! so many questions!

I twirled the umbrella and he caught it on different speeds ! He mentioned RAK1's name and said of course I know of her!:) we MFCers know everyone!

He spoke to Damango for a bit too! then I gave Andy all the gifts made by

Lillmot and everyone and Andy went into the venue to ask MIKA if he could come after the gig outside to meet me and everyone! Unfortunately I was too tired and went back to the hotel!. The umbrella and me will be on his next DVD.

In Vancouver I saw Andy again ( patted him on the shoulder as I was dancing on stage with about 100 fans with confetti and balls everywhere!

after the gig we went outside to see MIKA and I ended up being second in line and I met MIKA and gave him the UMBRELLA! It is now in LONDON :) !!!

• 4 weeks later...