Clare

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes me me!

Please :blush-anim-cl:

What you want to know?:roftl: I don't know-we aren't too big country..we are friendly ( i think:naughty: ), and we love Mika!:wub2:

hehe aww.. so what's the weather like? maybe significant historical info? hehe

QUOTE]

i know so true..

..are you going to see mika in feb?

Ok..in the spring we have soo cool weather.. (i love spring:wub2: ) its warm, and so fresh air.. in the summers we have hot weather, and rain and thunder and lightning.. in the autumn-tree's foliages starts be in awsome colors-red,yellow,orange.. and in the winter it's cold and snow here.. But now it's sooo weird.. we don't have snow.. we had a bit but it's melt.. and now is january and we have +1 degrees.. (always we have in this month -30).. And there was a really strong wind too last week.. And how about weather at your place? ( i hope you understand my english.. i'm not so good)

Yes me me!

Ok..in the spring we have soo cool weather.. (i love spring:wub2: ) its warm, and so fresh air.. in the summers we have hot weather, and rain and thunder and lightning.. in the autumn-tree's foliages starts be in awsome colors-red,yellow,orange.. and in the winter it's cold and snow here.. But now it's sooo weird.. we don't have snow.. we had a bit but it's melt.. and now is january and we have +1 degrees.. (always we have in this month -30).. And there was a really strong wind too last week.. And how about weather at your place? ( i hope you understand my english.. i'm not so good)

very interesting.. maybe it's the effect of global warming? haha..

our weather is much more constant.. it's almost just the two seasons - winter and summer.. in winter the coldest it EVER gets is -5*C.. it doesn't rain much.. cairo's actually the sunniest city in the world :thumb_yello: so it gets pretty hot in the summer, sometimes over 40*C..

anywho.. what grade are you in?

No, I have uni so I can't go! :tears:

aww that sucks.. but i'm sure you'll get to see him some other time :thumb_yello:

i'm trying really hard to plan something but the uk visa is so hardd to get:thumbdown:

Yes me me!

(passes over a smoothie drink)

Here you go.

Thank you =D

our weather is much more constant.. it's almost just the two seasons - winter and summer.. in winter the coldest it EVER gets is -5*C.. it doesn't rain much.. cairo's actually the sunniest city in the world :thumb_yello: so it gets pretty hot in the summer, sometimes over 40*C..

aww that sucks.. but i'm sure you'll get to see him some other time :thumb_yello:

i'm trying really hard to plan something but the uk visa is so hardd to get:thumbdown:

Thank you =D

Maybe:naughty: Just -5 :naughty: Lucky!

I'm in high-school.. in 12th grade.. I'm 18 years old! And you?

Would you like me to put your name down on my list, as you are a regular visitor in here?

yupp i suppose so :blink:

Oh,cool! And you know any else?

Why you saying that?:wink2: You know more languages?

I just speak Arabic, English and a tiiiny bit of French.. you?

Maybe:naughty: Just -5 :naughty: Lucky!

I'm in high-school.. in 12th grade.. I'm 18 years old! And you?

Me too.. except i'm 16 haha.. that's weird..

I've seen him once before so I'm ok about it!

aww lucky.. i'm dying to! and there's almost a 0% chance that he comes to egypt..

Awsome..i love spanish..but i don't know it:naughty: I LOVE serial "Anita,no te rajes!":wub2: :mf_lustslow::wub2:

Me too.. except i'm 16 haha.. that's weird..

aww lucky.. i'm dying to! and there's almost a 0% chance that he comes to egypt..

I know latvian,english and russian:thumb_yello: :naughty:

that's very cool :punk: .. i wish i could speak more langguages

I wish i could speak in spanish:wub2: I can teach you latvian:roftl: