I WANT one like that!!!

Sivan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AWWWWW! I'm in love :wub2:

me to! i want a cat for so long!!!! i used to have cats, dogs....monkey... etc etc.... but the past few years nothing :(

and i cant have a cat now cause i dont even know how long i can stay in the US or whats going on ! GRRRRR

me to! i want a cat for so long!!!! i used to have cats, dogs....monkey... etc etc.... but the past few years nothing :(

and i cant have a cat now cause i dont even know how long i can stay in the US or whats going on ! GRRRRR

Awww that sucks. I have 5 :naughty: You can have "Helen" if you want - no one likes her haha

OMG why are they breeding these poor things? It looks deformed and slow-witted. :no:

Seriously people, this is an animal, not a Japanese cartoon character. It's awful.

WHAT?!?!!!?!??! :boxed:

OMG why are they breeding these poor things? It looks deformed and slow-witted. :no:

Seriously people, this is an animal, not a Japanese cartoon character. It's awful.

I was wondering why it was standing like that for so long... I didn't think about it, but that's sad.

I was wondering why it was standing like that for so long... I didn't think about it, but that's sad.

WHAT?!?!?!!??!?! lmao what u guys talking about????

he is standing like that cause he is looking at the toy!

my cats did that to....