the annoing song

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta love annoying tunes:naughty:

*dramatic tone* I had a difficoult childhood..left alone with videogames... those jingles were the most annoying:roftl:

i was just plain deprived. im was not alloud a games consel till i was 11. not alloud my ears pierced till im 16. and not aloud a mobile till im 17!

vanessa

ohh that song is annoing!

NOOOOO!!! don't hummsgingangooly:confused:

I want your siggie back!:mfr_lol:

chipmunks? they are evil! they dont evan have real silver teaspoons. they are silver plated. this is because the chipmunks are rather poor as they spent all there money on marshmellows and harry potter books(for the record people i made the chipmunks song up by my self to warn you all of the dangers)

chipmunks? they are evil! they dont evan have real silver teaspoons. they are silver plated. this is because the chipmunks are rather poor as they spent all there money on marshmellows and harry potter books(for the record people i made the chipmunks song up by my self to warn you all of the dangers)

uh, if they wast their money for Hp they are really evil:naughty:

how do you know that Mika is good at chicken?..:glasses3:

Agreed..why did she shave her hair off?:boxed::blink:

oh I remember that a few days after I arrived to the USA I turned on the TV in my hotel in disneyland and saw that!!Britney shaved her head, she was in almost every channel!everybody was shocked, we new she was quite crazy but not that crazy!poor woman...

oh I remember that a few days after I arrived to the USA I turned on the TV in my hotel in disneyland and saw that!!Britney shaved her head, she was in almost every channel!everybody was shocked, we new she was quite crazy but not that crazy!poor woman...

Crazy..she had lovely hair :blink: oh well..it'll grow i suppose..:naughty: