the annoing song

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok sorry, i know some people like it it just really gets to me, i ve heard it soo many times it seems to be everywhere. I should rephase my answer i hate the song and would love to erase it from my memory but i have nothing against her, her other songs are ok.

:thumb_yello:

I can understand that everyone has different tastes. But it's sad when things get to personally hating people based on stupid reasons.

EVIL!? How can you just say someone is evil just because you aren't into their music!? That is an evil thing to say really.:shocked:

I'm amazed thast you can say something so mean about someone.

You may not like her music, but she is a human being and has feelings...

She has alot more talent than alot of people out there, and you're being very harsh!:thumbdown:

But please lets not argue...I don't want to have a fight over opinions, because thats all this is...an opinion.:cool:

she has emotions? my friend went to get a singhed photo of her and rhiana said" what does your hair look like?". so that is why i think she is evil. but no let's not fight. it's not in my nature

All I can say is I am extremely shocked at the extent of peoples opinions here:shocked:

I thought this was just a thread about annoying songs, not hating the singers who sing them!

Really, it's so negative here:boxed:

it is a thred about annoing songs. but we started talkin about rhiana and...got outa hand. it was suposed to be talkin about songs like crazy frog aND MUNA MUNA(DO DO DO DO DO)

All I can say is I am extremely shocked at the extent of peoples opinions here:shocked:

I thought this was just a thread about annoying songs, not hating the singers who sing them!

Really, it's so negative here:boxed:

I ve just read back through some of the post and i agree, its got really negative, lets keep it friendly and light hearted. (I accept i am a guilty party sorry)

two times - ann lee!!!!!! *pukes* It was suuucchh a big hit years ago and I HATED IT!!!!!!!

Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis!

I agree with those two songs. And Fergie's Big girls (dont cry) and almost all Timbaland's songs. And not to mention slovenian turbo folk songs that are extremely cheap and extremely annoying and I loathe them.:thumbdown:

me too:mf_rosetinted:

Here's another one who just loves Chad's voice! Nickelback rox!:punk:

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend.

AAARRRGGGGHHHH. *bangs head against a wall*

Actually, most of her songs from recent years grate on my nerves.

(But I'm another one who likes Chad Kroeger's voice! =D)

SOME1 KILL HER!!!!:laser: please:naughty:

I hate fergie's song clumsy!it's very anoying!!

I love Nickelback, chad's voice is great and their lyrics are very strong, love them!

same with me!

___

i can't stand "Apologize" by One Republic. i hate it!

Personally, I find James Blunt to be quite inoffensive :boxed: a little boring, but nothing that would make me hiss at the TV and change the channel... unlike Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, or Trivium. (My Chemical Romance used to be on that list, but I just find them funny now, 'cause they're so OTT XD)