the annoing song

Song i hate the most? Aqua Im a barbie girl ..whatever it's called.. you know which I mean I'm sure.. oh. my. god. :thumbdown::mfr_omg: and Rhianna shut up and drive..

how to get into kittys good books in 30 seconds: say you hate barbie girl by aqua and say something bad about rhianna!!!you rocks the sox of a fox!!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

two times - ann lee!!!!!! *pukes* It was suuucchh a big hit years ago and I HATED IT!!!!!!!

Also: me gustas tu by manu chao! YUK! I had to endure it every single day when I was in Italy, and then by the time I got back in Belgium it was a hit here, and they played it for months...

I also dislike anything from belle perez and I can't stand the song from ...cassandra? ah yes, everytime we touch.:thumbdown:

two times - ann lee!!!!!! *pukes* It was suuucchh a big hit years ago and I HATED IT!!!!!!!

Also: me gustas tu by manu chao! YUK! I had to endure it every single day when I was in Italy, and then by the time I got back in Belgium it was a hit here, and they played it for months...

I also dislike anything from belle perez and I can't stand the song from ...cassandra? ah yes, everytime we touch.:thumbdown:

i totaly agree with you.

Rihanna and her studip umbrella! shut up and drive is very annoying too!!

here Leona Lewis doesn`t exist!! but for the roty.com i search it on youtube and :blink: i said: THAT WIN??? MIKA IS MUCH BETTER THAN THAT!!

you are so lucky leona lewis dont egsist. i would happily kill rhianna. ella ella ella ella eh eh eh eh ella ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh.DIE YOU MAD BAT.

you rock person

Any Fergie song is on my black list. I can't stand her self-righteous, "all men want to do me" message she sends out.

Also anything by Nickelback. I cannot stand to listen to the lead singer's voice.

ohhhh. hughughughughughughughughughughug. you are a super super person. anyone who dont like fergie or knicleback and a fw other people(Rhiana,aquarhiana,mcr, rhiana, maroline manson...) are good people.

ohhhh. hughughughughughughughughughughug. you are a super super person. anyone who dont like fergie or knicleback and a fw other people(Rhiana,aquarhiana,mcr, rhiana, maroline manson...) are good people.

yeah!!! it means i`m a good person!!!

Fergie is sooo dahhh!!! come on she is cute but like most of that kind of girls.... NO BRAIN!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Why does everyone here seem to hate umbrella. Some people actually like that song...I do.And saying ye want to kill her is gone a bit far:thumbdown: , I think Rihanna seems like a nice girl, give her a break.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: im scared. she is evil, annoing and has about as much talant as a strangled octopuss.you realy like her?wen did you last hear her?ELLA ELLA ELLA EH EH EH EH ELLA ELLA EH EH EH EH EH EH. and of corce there is; DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE:shocked: (pulls hair out!)GAH:shocked: :shocked:

Why does everyone here seem to hate umbrella. Some people actually like that song...I do.And saying ye want to kill her is gone a bit far:thumbdown: , I think Rihanna seems like a nice girl, give her a break.

Ok sorry, i know some people like it it just really gets to me, i ve heard it soo many times it seems to be everywhere. I should rephase my answer i hate the song and would love to erase it from my memory but i have nothing against her, her other songs are ok.:giveup:

:shocked: im scared. she is evil, annoing and has about as much talant as a strangled octopuss.you realy like her?wen did you last hear her?ELLA ELLA ELLA EH EH EH EH ELLA ELLA EH EH EH EH EH EH. and of corce there is; DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE:shocked: (pulls hair out!)GAH:shocked: :shocked:

EVIL!? How can you just say someone is evil just because you aren't into their music!? That is an evil thing to say really.:shocked:

I'm amazed thast you can say something so mean about someone.

You may not like her music, but she is a human being and has feelings...

She has alot more talent than alot of people out there, and you're being very harsh!:thumbdown:

But please lets not argue...I don't want to have a fight over opinions, because thats all this is...an opinion.:cool: