the annoing song

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, kitty !:wub2:

there are quite a lot songs really annoy me !

but they keep changing cos i finally grow up for a bit :wink2:

for instance, i love Lily Allen's smile last year, and i bought it on itunes store for £0.89. however, when Kate Nash came out this year ... i know they are all whining and being upset and pathetic ! They don't even know what love is cos they don't have it ! and they won't find it cos their heads all stuffed by poo

hi, kitty !:wub2:

there are quite a lot songs really annoy me !

but they keep changing cos i finally grow up for a bit :wink2:

for instance, i love Lily Allen's smile last year, and i bought it on itunes store for £0.89. however, when Kate Nash came out this year ... i know they are all whining and being upset and pathetic ! They don't even know what love is cos they don't have it ! and they won't find it cos their heads all stuffed by poo

XD i used to love smile. made me cry.(im worlds biggest wuss) but now i cant stand it.

GAH! is your brother right in the head(no offence starrats brother) BUT limp biskit makes riana look good.:shocked:

I hate my brother :thumbdown:

He gets aggressive when he doesn't get things to go his way, he thinks he's the boss here and he thinks that he's the only person on the planet :thumbdown: And my mom is scared of him because he can get aggressive so easily. And he has ADHD.

And he's almost 23 (his birthday is jan-23)

I hate my brother :thumbdown:

He gets aggressive when he doesn't get things to go his way, he thinks he's the boss here and he thinks that he's the only person on the planet :thumbdown: And my mom is scared of him because he can get aggressive so easily. And he has ADHD.

And he's almost 23 (his birthday is jan-23)

what is ADHD ?? aggressive dickhead ? like jack the scabbers ?

hahahaha, why you were telling people his birthday ???:shocked:

sorry. are you feelin alright poppit? SHE COULD GAG A MAGGOT WITH HER SINGIN! ela ela ela ela eh eh eh eh ela ela ela eh eh eh eh eh eh. i would rather kiss a pig. but tuff coz im savin my tattered lips to be healed by mika:wub2:

hahahahahahahaha, but honestly, i think she looks much better than becks or jade goody or blahblahblah

i wanna no what song annois you the most. maby it's mana m,ana (du doo dudodu) or crazy frog(bing bing) or rhiana (GET HER AWAY!!) well im nosey and i wanna no what song drives you around the bend!

Song i hate the most? Aqua Im a barbie girl ..whatever it's called.. you know which I mean I'm sure.. oh. my. god. :thumbdown::mfr_omg: and Rhianna shut up and drive..