HOTSEAT V2: 1/12 Fmbm!

AKateisaKate

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you like taking Piano lessons :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I love them, except for when I haven't practiced for a week (like now) hahah

What's your all-time fave cd and why?

Your house is on fire, what do you get out of the house? (exclusing family/pets)

Fave female singer? How come?

What's something you want to do in 2008?

1. I thinkk Queen II because it's just so good! The music is really incredible on it and March of the Black Queen was freaking genius.

2. Um my Zune, Queen collection, and food haha

3. Annie Lennox!! She's freaking God! I love the range and power of her voice - incredible!

4. Lose weight and be able to sight read better haha

(thanks for asking questions)

No prob. :)

Ummmmm....

If you could go to one place in the world today, where would it be and why would you go there?

What do you hope to do as a career when you're older?

Do you play any other instruments?

If you could relive one night of your life again, what would it be?

What's outside your window?

Do you like living in California?

Have you ever lived anywhere else?

How did you discover Mika?

Are you bringing anyone with you to the LA gig?

What would you do if you woke up on a Thursday morning and there was a llama in your bedroom?

How was your piano lesson?

If Mika started hitting on you, and said "you're so beautiful - you're what, 24 years old?" would you tell him the truth?

What's your current favourite article of clothing?

What does "Fmbm" mean?

Have you ever been skiing?

If you found a way to teleport into Mika's bedroom, would you tell the MFC?

What would you do if you woke up on a Thursday morning and there was a llama in your bedroom?

If Mika started hitting on you, and said "you're so beautiful - you're what, 24 years old?" would you tell him the truth?

What does "Fmbm" mean?

OMG :shocked: I l-o-v-e your questions~~~

ESPECIALLY the last one :naughty:

What would you do if you had to live a year without the MFC?

What would you do if you had to live a year without the internet?

What would you do if you had to live a year without being able to listen to Mika, see him live, or have anything to do with him?

Would you rather live without the MFC, internet or Mika? (if you choose the MFC or Mika then when you're on the internet you cannot search for MFC or Mika and that includes Myspace.) :naughty:

If you HAD to have nail polish on your nails for the rest of your life and it could only be one color what would it be?

Who's better, Queen or Mika?

If you had a chance to meet Mika for 1 minute after the gig but you had to stand at the very, very back of the gig would you?

What is your fave song OF ALL TIME?

Wow this is hard.......I can't pick!!! Well "Love of My Life" was always one of my favorites. I have too many! haha

No prob. :)

Ummmmm....

If you could go to one place in the world today, where would it be and why would you go there?

What do you hope to do as a career when you're older?

Do you play any other instruments?

If you could relive one night of your life again, what would it be?

1. London, England because I'm obsessed with the UK (I've no idea why) and my two favorite people live there (Mika and Brian haha)

2. I want to be a Mika hhaa

3. Um no, not professionally. I can play a few chords on guitar but I'm not very good, unless you count Guitar Hero. I rock that sh*t. haha

(thansk again haha)

what shampoo do you use?

Dove 2-in-1 (deliciousness :naughty:)

What does "Fmbm" mean?

1. My backyard

2. Yes and no. I like that there are a lot of neat shops near me and I like living by LA because I'm able to go to concerts. I don't like the hot weather though.

3. I've lived in the same house since I was born so that would be a no ahah

4. I discovered him by reading a letter someone sent to Brian May on his website :bleh:

5. I'm bringing two friends: Danielle and Kompani (company). I'm sort of forcing Danielle to go hahaha, but she's my BFF, she has to go and Kompani wanted to go beause I talk about Mika all day haha

6. What a random question haha. If I woke up on a thursday and there was a llama in my room I'd be happy, but if it were in my room on a monday I'd go crazy.

7. My piano lessons was good thanks haha.

8. Would I tell him the truth? Um most likely - I can't lie to save my life :thumbdown: I'm like Jim Carrey in "Liar Liar"

9. My favorite article of clothing: silver shoes. They give me blisters though :sad: But they're so pimp!!

10. FmBm = Freddie Mercury, Brian May

11. I've never been skiing, but I've always wanted to go snowboarding. I've only been to the snow once though..

12. I would tell them I found out, but I wouldn't tell them how to do it - I'm a selfish bastard ;P

Thanks for les questions haha

What would you do if you had to live a year without the MFC?

What would you do if you had to live a year without the internet?

What would you do if you had to live a year without being able to listen to Mika, see him live, or have anything to do with him?

Would you rather live without the MFC, internet or Mika? (if you choose the MFC or Mika then when you're on the internet you cannot search for MFC or Mika and that includes Myspace.) :naughty:

If you HAD to have nail polish on your nails for the rest of your life and it could only be one color what would it be?

Who's better, Queen or Mika?

If you had a chance to meet Mika for 1 minute after the gig but you had to stand at the very, very back of the gig would you?

1. Simple, I would have a life.

2. Kill myself

3. I would cry myself to sleep every night. What a terrible question haha

4. The internet. I'd just AIM you and ask you what happened everyday haha

5. Clear

6. That's rude....well Queen have achieved more. Mika still has a long way to go. They are both good though.

7. Hell no.

What were you thinking when Mika randomly put his cheek on top of your head???!!!:wub2:

What happened after the picture was taken?

Did you cry after you met him?

Did you cry during any song he sang? which one?

Are you gonna buy mika some more toys???

1. Well first I was smiling and then I felt warmth and I was like "Oh my god! His cheek is on my head! Hurry Danielle, ,take the picture!" haha

2. After the picture I thanked him and he moved onto the next person because I stole him for a few minutes haha, I was like "nooo come back!"

3. I don't think I cried. I was smiling for the rest of the night and then the next day I was depressed hahah. Post-Mika depression (you know what I mean)

4. No I don't think I cried surprisingly ahah

thanks for the Q's ;P

where are you?

At home

Why did you become a member of this forum? What was it with mika that was so incredible :D?

I think I was reading Mika's myspace comments and someone metioned MFC so I joined haha. I loved that he sounded different than the typical annoying male singer that around these days. I also liked/like that he wrote/writes songs about anything as opposed to the usual sad love story.

You made me choose between two friends on here unlike two artists because well artists won't see this, friends will. : P

Mika reads this sometimes and so does the band. I can see the scandals now..

Luke: "Oh my god Mika, that Nono girl thinks Queen are better than you!"

Mika: "I hate her"