Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

You on here again!!!! I wasn't......................... I was just.....................ummmmmmmm passing by!!!!:wink2:

* hopes Gat believes her*

Damn I thought I could just sneak in, have a quick perv around, and sneak out again unnoticed. Are you stalking me?:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some photos....

toronto.jpg

RAAWWRRR!...:mf_lustslow:

:naughty:

He's making his 'chicken face'...

....I reckon:mf_rosetinted:

anyone care to throw a glass of cold water over me????

Sorry! *splashes a bunch of pulverized ice over herself*

I wish it would and not jump around and try to take over, its Mikas show!!!!! I'm having a moan day today!!:roftl::thumbdown:

Yeah she does that. I hate that too. I quite like her voice but I don't like the fact that she's jumping around and trying to get attention and dress like some hooker or something. But it's Mika's show. So apperently he wants her to do that or something:blink: And have you seen their cover of SexyBack/When doves cry?

Yeah she does that. I hate that too. I quite like her voice but I don't like the fact that she's jumping around and trying to get attention and dress like some hooker or something. But it's Mika's show. So apperently he wants her to do that or something:blink: And have you seen their cover of SexyBack/When doves cry?

I have seen sexyback/when doves cry. Mika brilliant, her, I just don't want to see, sorry but thats my opinion, I go to watch Mika, I don't know why he wants her there, he doesn't need her on stage with him, he brilliant enough on his own!

I have seen sexyback/when doves cry. Mika brilliant, her, I just don't want to see, sorry but thats my opinion, I go to watch Mika, I don't know why he wants her there, he doesn't need her on stage with him, he brilliant enough on his own!

Have you got the link? I just searched youtube for it and zilch....