Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

if i'm not wrong, it was at hammersmith, and i think theres a vid, someone made a thread of it some time ago.

if i'm wrong please someone correct me!

-begs for link- pah--LEASE?

:wub2:

thank you for answering our question though!! :thumb_yello: we've been wondering for a while now :naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if i'm not wrong, it was at hammersmith, and i think theres a vid, someone made a thread of it some time ago.

if i'm wrong please someone correct me!

I consider, that it Glastonbury on June, 24th 07. The end of a song " Big Girl ". This kiss it is not visible. It last an instant. Only, if to get accustomed (to slow down video) to greater screens 4 minutes and 10 seconds it is visible as MIKA wipes after that kiss the lips). I remember, how it discussed in our Russian the fan club.)). At me is it is video, but, for some reason, I could not find it on YouTube. It with emblem MFC.

I consider, that it Glastonbury on June, 24th 07. The end of a song " Big Girl ". This kiss it is not visible. It last an instant. Only, if to get accustomed (to slow down video) to greater screens 4 minutes and 10 seconds it is visible as MIKA wipes after that kiss the lips). I remember, how it discussed in our Russian the fan club.)). At me is it is video, but, for some reason, I could not find it on YouTube. It with emblem MFC.

So it was a quick peck? Darn, I was hoping it was on youtube.

there is a lot of negativity on mika fan club lately

can you just stop talking about saranayde for 5 minutes?! :thumbdown:

maybe i just go to the wrong threads but none of you people that are being so rude even know her... it's just not right.

I know we don't know her but he REALLY dosen't need her there on stage he is perfectly brilliant on his own, personally I don't think she adds much to the show anyway, I don't think, I wonder what Saras going to do this time, where as I think, hope he chucks water over Cherisse again! The last time I saw him and he was playing the bins near the back of the stage, I was trying to watch him( as you do!!!!! :mf_lustslow: ) and all I got was Sara jumping around at the front of the stage getting in the way of my view! I DON'T want it!!!!!

and to not go off topic here is a pic of mika that we can all swoon over hehehe (or some of us will get really jealous of the big girl *cough me cough*) but i have always wondered where this pic was and if there is a video cuz me and ada were talking about it and we never get this question answered! please if you know a video that had this infamous kiss please please post it!

mikaandbiggirlkissing.jpg

It was def Glastonbury as I was there, I think the camera went off him when he did that, but I saw it!!:thumbdown:

and to not go off topic here is a pic of mika that we can all swoon over hehehe (or some of us will get really jealous of the big girl *cough me cough*) but i have always wondered where this pic was and if there is a video cuz me and ada were talking about it and we never get this question answered! please if you know a video that had this infamous kiss please please post it!

mikaandbiggirlkissing.jpg

It was def Glastonbury as I was there, I think the camera went off him when he did that, but I saw it!!:thumbdown:

i can't stop looking at the way he kisses her.. eyes closed.. those lips.. his face.. how i wish that was me :wub2: anyway, back to reality lol, i haven't been on this thread in sooo long! what's wrong with me!? :doh:

there is a lot of negativity on mika fan club lately

can you just stop talking about saranayde for 5 minutes?! :thumbdown:

maybe i just go to the wrong threads but none of you people that are being so rude even know her... it's just not right.

thanks for mentioning that :wink2: i totally agree! I can see why a lot of you lot dislike her, but still it's not nice, and you don't really know her well

i probably just missed the page with all of the pictures from the nrj awards but i don't remember seeing a bunch.. just those 6 or so and i'm bored.... so that means pictures :thumb_yello:

mika8.jpg

that was from when he was performing. i LOOOOOOOOOOVED his outfit!!!!

mika9.jpg

you may have noticed that i love slanty pictures lol

mika12.jpg

cute!

mika13.jpg

i find his jacket opening up EXTREMELY sexy!!

mika14.jpg

close-up!

megan how long does the email for the video siggie take cuz it has been for days and i still didnt get it:blink:

here : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tmr2P0nGenk

at 4:30-4:31 look at the big screen on the top of the stage you can see him letting her go... :naughty::bleh: