Mika Gift Idea: Mika Around the World

purplegrape

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, well i had the idea last night and i thought it would cute to give to mika once we were finshed. i was thinking we could dress up little toy animals like i did with my lion ( http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12139 ) as mika and his different characters, lollipop girl, billy brown and big girl, and mail them around the world to everyone in mfc.

heres what i was thinking.

1 i dress them up

2 take a pic of yourself with them and post it here.

3print that pic and put it in the photo album.

4 put the animals inside a box to be sent out and with them

5 send a lollipop labeled with your name and location.

6 write mika a note, put it on a postcard from your area and include your real name, user name, age and general location (city and state)

then send it off and the next person does the same with the toys i dressed up. and it travels through our hands until it gets to mika.

wadda you think? i dont have any certain date in mind or for any special holiday, i just thought it would be cute. and i dont know if id be able to give it to him myself, though id love to. but these problems can be worked out later.

so if your interested, let me know and i'll start a list. also if you are interested would you please pm me your address or and address it can be sent to. i will be responsible for the addresses and only give them to the one person who needs it

Deadline: Feb 28th

quick update: THE ONLY ANIMALS BEING SENT ARE THE ONES I DRESS UP, EVERYONE WILL USE THE SAME ONES FOR THE PICS AND THEN SEND THEM TO THE NEXT PERSON.mail list

1) purplegrape

2) kittie88

3) polish-girl

4) Shaza!

5)ashtea

Ohh, yes please.

Add me to your list.

I will pm you my address.

:thumb_yello:

MIKA rules told me about this

I wanna do it!!

I'll PM you my address but it would be easier if me and MIKA rules did it together, as we live so close (she's my best friend) Whoever it is sends it to her then we both put our stuff in at the same time. Then share the postage cost. Just an idea.

MIKA rules told me about this

I wanna do it!!

I'll PM you my address but it would be easier if me and MIKA rules did it together, as we live so close (she's my best friend) Whoever it is sends it to her then we both put our stuff in at the same time. Then share the postage cost. Just an idea.

iput you in the list by MIKA rules so you would both get it at the same time. if its easier for you then i dont care if its done that way, as long as you each put your stuff in.:thumb_yello: