Mark Ronson thinks Mika will win Best Solo Male

andi

Yeh it is a shame , she came on the scene the back end of 2007 , no tour , manufactued off tv ... totally different to Mika ... he deserves it more in my opinion

There are loads of singers like her also .. he is unique:thumb_yello:

Exactly:thumb_yello:

She looks nice and all, but in my opinion Mika has achieved way more and deserves it more - he's worked so hard

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh it is a shame , she came on the scene the back end of 2007 , no tour , manufactued off tv ... totally different to Mika ... he deserves it more in my opinion

There are loads of singers like her also .. he is unique:thumb_yello:

I agree 100%

Exactly:thumb_yello:

She looks nice and all, but in my opinion Mika has achieved way more and deserves it more - he's worked so hard

For definate

I agree 100%

Yeh its true , it would be a shame that a manufatured artist even though she may have a great voice would win over a real one off true talent , I mean there are loads of Leano type singers in the world .. only one Mika :thumb_yello:

Also one hit single , a late album in the year and no tour

I dont mind her winning one but album AND single :thumbdown:

For definate

Yeh its true , it would be a shame that a manufatured artist even though she may have a great voice would win over a real one off true talent , I mean there are loads of Leano type singers in the world .. only one Mika :thumb_yello:

Also one hit single , a late album in the year and no tour

I dont mind her winning one but album AND single :thumbdown:

Well the winner is decided by the media or whatever right? Except for the "single" vote

Deep down I have a feeling x factor lady will take album and single , which would be a real real shame for Mika ....

I think she is likely to win Best single and Breakthru artist because it's public voting and I don't think people voting have a sophisticated taste... They will vote for their Cinderella from Hackney..

If, however, the industry votes Leona's album as album of the year, that would mean that the industry itself is not supporting originality or a breath of fresh air...whatever you call it...

True I have not listened to Leona's album but come on! Just look at the credits. It's a clear attempt to clone the early Mariah Carey and sell it to the UK... :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I think she is likely to win Best single and Breakthru artist because it's public voting and I don't think people voting have a sophisticated taste... They will vote for their Cinderella from Hackney..

If, however, the industry votes Leona's album as album of the year, that would mean that the industry itself is not supporting originality or a breath of fresh air...whatever you call it...

True I have not listened to Leona's album but come on! Just look at the credits. It's a clear attempt to clone the early Mariah Carey and sell it to the UK... :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Yeh I actually didnt know the industry voted for album I totally agree with you , if he doesnt get album then yes they are sort of promoting manufactured music ..

Yeh to be it sounds like Mariah Carey too ... thats why she nerly went off to the American market