introducing . . .

Colleen

HI!!!

I've been a member of the fan club for a while. . . but I'm not so big on the internet, so I don't post. But, I wanted to say hi anyway.

I first saw/heard MIKA on SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, and I was instantlly in love with his music. He is so much fun, and his music makes me SO HAPPY. It's amazing.

Anyway, I am going to see him in Montreal on the 28th of January, and I am super syched!!!.

I really want to meet him after the show. I hope the people I am going with will stick around with me waiting for him to come out afterwards. . . . that seems to be my only option.

This is a great fan site you guys have got going. And I love how much effort everyone puts in to making his birthday presents! You guys are awesome!

FOREVER LOVING MIKA.

Colleen

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wel_ani4Tay.gif

This is your first post from when you registered in AUGUST!:shocked:

Wow...you sure know how to practice self control...

Just you wait, though...I'll give you a month and we'll see you have about 1000 posts already. :naughty:

Hope you get addicted like everyone else. :thumb_yello:

Welcome...I'm new too, his lives peformances are completely tribal you'll see...

private message to Aaurora: I like when you lie to people to be sweet and make them feel comfortable, how nice of you...(YOU shy?:roftl: )

Private message back to Loverrated: Your message was not private. I think the whole MFC can read it :sneaky2:

And anyway, whats wrong with lulling the new people into a false sense of security? They have NO IDEA about our waxing parties and talks about humps and tuckings. Let them think we are all sweetness and light and one day they will walk into the knitting thread and know what it all stands for.

Your message was not private. I think the whole MFC can read it :sneaky2:

And anyway, whats wrong with lulling the new people into a false sense of security? They have NO IDEA about our waxing parties and talks about humps and tuckings. Let them think we are all sweetness and light and one day they will walk into the knitting thread and know what it all stands for.

real private message: damn!!!I thought it was!! do u mean evryone can read it or something!!??:shocked: ???****!!!Sorry for that !! No hunn, u now that wrapping people in a false sense of security to trap them right after in a doodle convo is PURE GENIUS from ya!:thumb_yello: luvya