Anyone likes Goldfrapp??

Mici

I love this band who are actually 2 people Alison Goldfrapp (vocals/synthesizer) and Will Gregory (synthesizer).

It took me sometime to get used to thier sound but now i just can't get enough.

Are there any other ppl who likes this group?? :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Hey! They are veeery good live! I saw them about 3 years ago, they played as opening act at Coldplay's gig in Bologna...they were pretty impressive!

The singer worn a dress like this:

391.jpg

:shocked: u were there too? :bleh:

Yesss :blush-anim-cl: How good was that gig?!? Did you remember when Chris Martin came out (when we had just entered the doors) to present them and said smt like to be nice with the opening band 'cause it was their first time in Italy? ...well it was very nice from him...

Yesss :blush-anim-cl: How good was that gig?!? Did you remember when Chris Martin came out (when we had just entered the doors) to present them and said smt like to be nice with the opening band 'cause it was their first time in Italy? ...well it was very nice from him...

yep:wub2:

And then running and jumpin on stage:naughty:

but he has a wonderful voice and the band play really well!:punk:

{btw I'm a sucker for the guitarist John Buckland :mf_lustslow:}

• 7 months later...
I'm surprised there aren't more fans of Goldfrapp here. "Human" is gorgeous :wub2:, "Strict Machine" is addictive :hypo: and "Ooh La La" is fun. Will Gregory's music is futuristic and sexy, and Alison Goldfrapp is quite a stunner herself. :bleh:

I think that Strict Machine is the only song i have ever haerd from them, and I love it! (I remember it was on a Charmed soundtrack cd that one of my sisters bought some time ago, and it was the first time i listen to it!)

I've only started listening to Goldfrapp since 2007.... have downloaded all their stuff since then..... I've not seen them live yet though.... they sound amazing on record... I can't really sum up how much I love Supernature.... :wub2: