Dcdeb Appreciation Thread!

AKateisaKate

In recent threads, it's become undoubtedly clear that dcdeb really, really genuinely cares about this place. Not that we didn't know that before, but I think she should know that we know! I mentioned this in the American Thread and I thought making this thread would be a good idea. She deserves it. :thumb_yello:

She listens to what we all have to say all the time, is extremely fair, and very giving. She looks out for us, no matter what. Even if it's not the easiest thing for her to do! Yet, she's always here.

dcdeb is a real champ! Show your appreciation/ Leave messages!

:huglove::flowers2:

Edit: PS- Just to clarify, I know several of us have had rough nights. I hope my thread doesn't cause more drama, it's not about trying to side. I just thought Deb's dedication as a mod was remarkably clear, politics aside. She just made me go, "Wow!" in my mind as I read. If you have any concerns or comments about the fairness and things of that nature, please read some of the replies below further detailing the intentions here, etc. This doesn't really have anything to do with the recent discussions. We've always known she's a great mod. Her responses were just a more clear indication that sparked the action of making this thread. Siding aside, she's got a good grip (to say the least) on things.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been quite horrible to you today and i feel soooo guilty because i know that you just care about mfc and keeping it's reputation clean. without you the mfc go into the gutters :naughty:

thank you for your dedication :huglove:

EDIT: now i feel stupid.......

i've been quite horrible to you today and i feel soooo guilty because i know that you just care about mfc and keeping it's reputation clean. without you the mfc go into the gutters :naughty:

thank you for your dedication :huglove:

*agrees with norwalk* I feel the same way. it's like i have the dirty touch. everything i touch turns to dirtyness :tears:

Deb really is amazing. Such a fine asset to the MFC.

:huglove: I can't wait to meet her in NY!

oh right! me too! Deb, thank you, also, for bringing the poster! ..... hey fink, lets get her something as a thank you for when we see her :thumb_yello:

PS- Just to clarify, I know several of us have had rough nights. I hope my thread doesn't cause more drama, it's not about trying to side. I just thought Deb's dedication was remarkably clear, politics aside. She just made me go, "Wow!" in my mind as I read.

I know, I felt the same. I hope it won't cause drama.

Anyway, She is very dedicated. She is constantly on here and she is very fair when she posts her opinions. I know that I haven't always agreed with her, but at least I didn't feel threatened or anything by what she said. I also realized tonight that she truly cares about everyone on the MFC.

Hopefully that won't be done here, it would just make matters worse. Like Deb says, we're all viewed as equally nice, so hopefully this can at least remain positive here. It's not even the recent discussions that have given us a reason to appreciate Deb, they were just a clear indication that sparked the action of actually making it. Involved or not, I think all of us have always known she's a spectacular mod.

Yeah, I've always thought she was a great mod, but recent posts she has made have shown me that she does care regardless so we should show her that we care. And hopefully, when she reads this tomorrow, she'll feel a whole lot better.

:shocked: Artsy does!

That's what she wants you to think.

:naughty:

:huglove:

I was thinking the same thing. :naughty:

That signature of yours STILL makes me laugh every time I look at it. I try to avoid it. :roftl:

You can't fight it! :roftl: It's impossible!

I was nearly brought to tears when I first saw it.

I bet deb could rock the ponyhawk. :roftl:

I have to agree. (And that 'because she has connections at Disney' thing isn't serious.)

Deb is, in my opinion, one of the only people on here who is actually doing her job. I think she has the members of this forum (not only the members of the forum, but the members of Mika INC.) best interest at heart. In a way she's like the mother of the board. And yes, she has the right to get upset like everyone else. (Doesn't your real life mother/father get disgusted with things and get angry sometimes?)

I know we disagree on certain things, like in the politics thread, but I understand that she has concern for everyone, aswell as her own formed opinions, which I respect.

LEEEEAVEEEEE DEBBBBBB ALOOOONEEEEEE!

All you people want is moremoremoremoremore!

SHE'S A HUMAN!

:lmfao: :lmfao: Record yourself and put that on youtube, please!

LMAO my mom's asleep in the same room *points way over there*

I'll do it tomorrow when I'm alooneeeee!