Dcdeb Appreciation Thread!

AKateisaKate

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deb...

Because of the obvious tension in "the thread" between you and my other fellow friend, Christine, posting in this thread does not present my support for either side.

I am not surprised in the least that a certain issue has become so dramatic.

When one of you is not presenting her opposing view, sometimes it upsets the delicate equilibrium of certain MFC brains that rely on repetition and consistency. :naughty:

Because to me, you are both essential to the MFC.

Now the most immature thing to do now, is to create a thread that appreciates the other member... :naughty:

Your job is difficult. I could not do it. But yes, there can be times that I would have wished you voiced your concern in a different way. But we all learn from obstacles and challenges, not perfection.

But you are appreciated by me.

You are the voice in the back of my head that sometimes gets suffocated by my other personality. So, I'm glad you're here to represent.

Now the most immature thing to do now, is to create a thread that appreciates the other member... :naughty:

Oh my goodness don't even go there. :sneaky2::wink2:

I like Deb a lot as a person and I know moderating is a difficult job. No one even needs to entertain the idea of qualifying their compliments and support to Deb out of loyalty to me.

It's not a competition and I think everyone appreciates what the mods are doing on a day to day basis even if there are occasional butting of heads on particular issues.

It never ceases to amaze me how under control this huge place is and I know that the forum doesn't just run itself. I've seen much larger problems in forums 1/10th this size.

Yes, all of the mods deserve three cheers. I've been a member of forums before where the mods never seemed to take on responsibility...and they really didn't seem to care about what took place on the forum.

This isn't the case with the MFC mods. It's obvious you all care. That means a lot.

I love you deborah :crybaby:

i'm sorry.

It's OK. We're OK. :)

I agreee! Long live DEB!:punk:

Hey, that's my line -- Ingie for Empress! :thumb_yello:

Because to me, you are both essential to the MFC.

Your job is difficult. I could not do it. But yes, there can be times that I would have wished you voiced your concern in a different way. But we all learn from obstacles and challenges, not perfection.

But you are appreciated by me.

You are the voice in the back of my head that sometimes gets suffocated by my other personality. So, I'm glad you're here to represent.

Thanks, Suzy -- I understand what you're saying. And there definitely

is a certain Yin and Yang thing here in the MFC. A sometimes delicate

balance.

But I don't believe that yesterday's "dust-up" was a Christine vs

dcdeb thing -- was it? I didn't perceive it as that.

I like Deb a lot as a person and I know moderating is a difficult job. No one even needs to entertain the idea of qualifying their compliments and support to Deb out of loyalty to me.

It's not a competition and I think everyone appreciates what the mods are doing on a day to day basis even if there are occasional butting of heads on particular issues.

It never ceases to amaze me how under control this huge place is and I know that the forum doesn't just run itself. I've seen much larger problems in forums 1/10th this size.

Thanks, Christine -- and I would hope that

people don't feel divided "loyalties" or anything. Especially since we do normally get along. :)

I'm sorry if anyone thinks anything I said yesterday

was implying that they are a horrible person,

because I don't think that to be the case of

anyone on this forum.

I think overall we all on this forum

get along very well. And I think we (all of us, not just the moderators

but the members, too) work hard to try to keep it that way.

But we all do have different opinions about things and that's bound

to create the occasional friction. Like yesterday.

But, when you come down to it,

that's what makes the world go around. We live, we learn.

So... moving on...

I really did appreciate being appreciated -- thanks --

but I'm going to close this thread now as it's a little embarrassing. :blush-anim-cl:

dcdeb