Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phunkygal

18-0 this football team is the best in the country! (also my hometeam) and they have the hottest quarterback, tom brady!!!!!:mf_lustslow: if they win this game against the chargers they are going to the superbowl! so, goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PATRIOTS!!!!!! i suggest everyone who isnt from the US, take my side against all the haters of the Pats(the whole rest of the US) and cheer them on!

new-england-patriots-helmet-logo-1.jpg

This one is for Freds.

bnyhyn.jpg

HOT~

2005SISportsmanOfTheYearTomBrady.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh...you're wrong. They're not 17-0.

They're 18-0!

I like them even though I'm a Bears fans. It's just never going to happen for us. We had our chance last year and blew it. :naughty:

Tom Brady really impresses me. Not just because he's gorgeous (I hope he dumps Giselle), but because he wasn't that good in high school or college. No one thought he'd amount to anything and look at him now.

I must say though, I kinda wish the Packers could pull out a Super Bowl because I think Favre will finally retire and I just really like him. I hate the Packers, but I love Brett Favre.

Uhh...you're wrong. They're not 17-0.

They're 18-0!

I like them even though I'm a Bears fans. It's just never going to happen for us. We had our chance last year and blew it. :naughty:

Tom Brady really impresses me. Not just because he's gorgeous (I hope he dumps Giselle), but because he wasn't that good in high school or college. No one thought he'd amount to anything and look at him now.

I must say though, I kinda wish the Packers could pull out a Super Bowl because I think Favre will finally retire and I just really like him. I hate the Packers, but I love Brett Favre.

srry, i have to edit, i made this thread before the game!

I'd like to see the Packers in the Superbowl, too. Favre seems like such a cool guy, I'd love to see him win. Plus, my aunt's a cheesehead, so if my Jets can't get in, I'm down with seeing the Packers make it.

I can't stand Brady, sorry.

I'd like to see the Packers in the Superbowl, too. Favre seems like such a cool guy, I'd love to see him win. Plus, my aunt's a cheesehead, so if my Jets can't get in, I'm down with seeing the Packers make it.

I can't stand Brady, sorry.

well atleast the pats arent cocky, at all rlly, everyone says when u meet them they are rlly down to earth! richard seymour (?) came to my school last yr!

well atleast the pats arent cocky, at all rlly, everyone says when u meet them they are rlly down to earth! richard seymour (?) came to my school last yr!

Really? That's pretty awesome! For what?

I've met the Jets at training camp a few years ago when Herman Edwards was coaching. Most of them were really nice and signed autographs.

Really? That's pretty awesome! For what?

I've met the Jets at training camp a few years ago when Herman Edwards was coaching. Most of them were really nice and signed autographs.

haha, well it was cuz this kid won some contest he was like:

"eat your fruits and veggies okay!"

and everyone was like

"no!!! boooooooo!"

it was actually quite pathetic!:roftl:

18-0 this football team is the best in the country! (also my hometeam) and they have the hottest quarterback, tom brady!!!!!:mf_lustslow: if they win this game against the chargers they are going to the superbowl! so, goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PATRIOTS!!!!!! i suggest everyone who isnt from the US, take my side against all the haters of the Pats(the whole rest of the US) and cheer them on!

new-england-patriots-helmet-logo-1.jpg

This one is for Freds.

bnyhyn.jpg

HOT~

2005SISportsmanOfTheYearTomBrady.jpg

Go PATS !!!:wub2: