any mikalicious clothes?

chupa_chups

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they are a bit pricy but you never know what kind of sales they will have,especially on something so funky people wouldn't want to ware it for real! lol

i just found theses jeans (http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=A12AEA6A07E93983FBBD5201642F50D1.app12-node5?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&id=14023881&parentid=M_APP_JEANS&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=5&navAction=poppush&color=) but they are out of my price range :thumbdown:

they are a bit pricy but you never know what kind of sales they will have,especially on something so funky people wouldn't want to ware it for real! lol

i just found theses jeans (http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=A12AEA6A07E93983FBBD5201642F50D1.app12-node5?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&id=14023881&parentid=M_APP_JEANS&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=5&navAction=poppush&color=) but they are out of my price range :thumbdown:

OMG!!!!!!!!! Those R-O-C-K!!!!! OMG.....

I could never wear something like that though :sneaky2:

I second Forever 21 and H&M--both have colorful skinny jeans in store right now. Colorful hoodies, too, and a lot of glitter.

$29.80

47291668-01.jpg47291668-02.jpg

$13.80

47395771-02.jpg47395384-02.jpg

And Claire's or Icing for jewelry.

--Jack

ooooo, where are the tops from?? both of them are rly cute and mikalicious :)

Oooh! I got two pairs of colourful jeans at Old Navy in the boxing day sales for half price :naughty:

H&M, American Apparel, Urban Outfitters...also, try consignment stores for 80's stuff, it's usually really colourful and delightfully weird. I love dressing like a freak :biggrin2: