Mika @ FIAT500 Launch VIP Party pictures

Mici

:blink: I know... like anyone actually went there to see the car!

Can't believe that was almost exactly a year ago now. I'd say it was one of his best performances too. I remember how when this finished we were all talking about how he should do a set of acoustic gigs sometime....and we're still waiting :sneaky2:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: I know... like anyone actually went there to see the car!

Yes, that was quite funny :naughty:; From the start, it was clear that the ones who had applied to get tickets and were eagerly waiting at the front of the stage were NOT there to see the car at all :roftl:.

I mean, ok, I'm not into cars so maybe I just don't get it (although I do prefer a high performing and beautiful car to a crappy banger, I'm not stupid either :naughty:) but really, why would anyone go and stand in the cold for hours just to see some car that they can see in a shop whenever they like? It makes no sense to me.

I reckon that Mika thought that this would be some corporate-ey thing with just uninterested people there, and when he saw us making noise and being so enthusiastic, it really fired him up, cause he was clearly enjoying it so much!

Can't believe that was almost exactly a year ago now. I'd say it was one of his best performances too. I remember how when this finished we were all talking about how he should do a set of acoustic gigs sometime....and we're still waiting :sneaky2:

Yes, I remember that. We were all SO amazed by how fantastic it was to see him sing just at the piano and with hardly any instruments, that we REALLY wanted to see a proper gig like that.

Hopefully we will get it soon though.....He did say we would:blink:...

Yes, that was quite funny :naughty:; From the start, it was clear that the ones who had applied to get tickets and were eagerly waiting at the front of the stage were NOT there to see the car at all :roftl:.

I mean, ok, I'm not into cars so maybe I just don't get it (although I do prefer a high performing and beautiful car to a crappy banger, I'm not stupid either :naughty:) but really, why would anyone go and stand in the cold for hours just to see some car that they can see in a shop whenever they like? It makes no sense to me.

I reckon that Mika thought that this would be some corporate-ey thing with just uninterested people there, and when he saw us making noise and being so enthusiastic, it really fired him up, cause he was clearly enjoying it so much!

Yes, I remember that. We were all SO amazed by how fantastic it was to see him sing just at the piano and with hardly any instruments, that we REALLY wanted to see a proper gig like that.

Hopefully we will get it soon though.....He did say we would:blink:...

He saw some familiar and enthusiastic faces, I think it meant quite a deal for him!:wub2:

And yes, he said it in his own words.:wink2: