Mika @ FIAT500 Launch VIP Party pictures

Mici

LOL @ COTTON ON

Girl, it's so funny seeing clothes that I have actually tried on in the shops on the MFC. That jacket looked awful on me, but $2 is FANTASTIC. I would buy it, thats for sure...I would not care if I didn't wear it!

I bought a gorgeous maxi dress from there last sunday (this is at Harbour Town on the Gold Coast) for $15.....Gotta love Cotton On for their massive discounts.

LOL! That is crazy that you tried it on! Yeah, it's not hugely my style in that it's ... tailored and fancy kind of thing, but ... it was $2, so it was worth getting just in case the right situation were to come up. Cotton On has the randomest prices! I was actually there trying to find a pair of jeans my friend got for $20, and the exact same ones had gone back up to $60?

$2.......????????? smart consumption

i just remember i also have a plaid jacket that i bought last month

(the jacket is still in the plastic bag and the tag hasnt been removed yet....:mf_rosetinted: )

100xj0.jpg

i bought it at about US$39......already 20% off, but later there is 40% off :furious: :furious:

LOL! Uh oh, I turned this into a plaid jacket thread :naughty:

Nice one, too bad about the further discount :thumbdown: I hate that!

I'd so love for someone who bought this jacket at $49 to see the price now :naughty:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha. i noticed it was cotton on as well! Maybe the really good discounts are only at the outlet malls like harbour town, cos we have a cotton on kids at my local shopping centre and even when things are on sale I rarely buy stuff cos i can get similar stuff cheaper elsewhere.

Nope, I got this in a normal shopping centre :bleh:

They just have a few racks with crazy prices of stock that is 'old'. :thumb_yello:

LOL! That is crazy that you tried it on!

I'd so love for someone who bought this jacket at $49 to see the price now :naughty:

I know! Isn't it a small world :naughty:

Actually a girl at my work has that jacket.....and she bought it months ago so I can bet she paid $49 for it ahahahahahaha SUCKED IN :roftl:

I know! Isn't it a small world :naughty:

Actually a girl at my work has that jacket.....and she bought it months ago so I can bet she paid $49 for it ahahahahahaha SUCKED IN :roftl:

:mf_rosetinted::naughty: Sucked in to her! :roftl:

My friend bought the colourful skinny jeans from jayjays when they were $50 ... the fool! I paid $20! :naughty:

So much for jackets. I saw it for real on Monday nite. The black hoodie was divinely decorated with large rainbow heart motifs on the front and back. Mika was looking perfect - too good to be true. After constant looking at pics and videos its still kinda strange to see him again for real. The lighting was bright and crystalline so he was very clear although I was still 3 heads back from the front. I was a little disappointed that he just did sit down numbers - ie no manic dancing and no Cherisse. The performance was slick with lots of little added yelps and improvisations. Best of all he looked very happy and relaxed and gave lots of big smiles, wriggling about at a shiny black grand piano. You know sometimes Mika can look so tortured and ernest when at the piano. He did the following numbers: Grace K, My Interpretation (I think), Relax, SITM (with the "screwed up ending") Billy Brown and stompingly vibrant Love Today. I haven't seen him do a sit down version of Relax which was a bit strange. But as ever he is always improvising, embroidering and modifying his style which keeps everyone fresh and on their toes and open to new surprises. The background visuals were intriguing, starting with a black outlined tree which gradually changed with each number: sprouting green leaf shoots, then eventually exploding into full on psychadelic colour. It was very cold but had stopped raining so didn't get the opportunity to put up umbrellas in true Mika style. A fab and magical evening under the lights of the London Eye Great Wheel by the shiny River Thames. Nice to meet some MFC peeps and see the faces behind the avatars!:thumb_yello:

VIVA MIKA:wub2: :wink2::wub2:

He looks great, and this hair length (or even a wee bit longer) is really good on him.

Hideous jacket though. (But a nice hoodie!)

--Jack

I agree with you about the hair. I think Mika looks good with longer hair. I'd like to see him grow it a bit longer. The pictures are so great!

Love today, from Marilyn

:thumb_yello: Thanks for posting these beautiful pics:wub2:

Love you guys, you are so quick, it is untrue:wink2:

MIka looks fab. It is great to see him after the break, when he looks relaxed and well. I agree with you longer hair suits him.

So much for jackets. I saw it for real on Monday nite. The black hoodie was divinely decorated with large rainbow heart motifs on the front and back. Mika was looking perfect - too good to be true. After constant looking at pics and videos its still kinda strange to see him again for real. The lighting was bright and crystalline so he was very clear although I was still 3 heads back from the front. I was a little disappointed that he just did sit down numbers - ie no manic dancing and no Cherisse. The performance was slick with lots of little added yelps and improvisations. Best of all he looked very happy and relaxed and gave lots of big smiles, wriggling about at a shiny black grand piano. You know sometimes Mika can look so tortured and ernest when at the piano. He did the following numbers: Grace K, My Interpretation (I think), Relax, SITM (with the "screwed up ending") Billy Brown and stompingly vibrant Love Today. I haven't seen him do a sit down version of Relax which was a bit strange. But as ever he is always improvising, embroidering and modifying his style which keeps everyone fresh and on their toes and open to new surprises. The background visuals were intriguing, starting with a black outlined tree which gradually changed with each number: sprouting green leaf shoots, then eventually exploding into full on psychadelic colour. It was very cold but had stopped raining so didn't get the opportunity to put up umbrellas in true Mika style. A fab and magical evening under the lights of the London Eye Great Wheel by the shiny River Thames. Nice to meet some MFC peeps and see the faces behind the avatars!:thumb_yello:

*is eternally jealous*

It sounds soo great!

That was me thank you

:original:

Thanks for your report!! :wub2:

Nicely put:thumb_yello:

• 11 months later...
Sigh....the memories...This night was just AMAZING! :wub2:

It really was :wub2: (During the show and after :naughty:). Has it really been nearly a year? I remember the night so clearly and usually my memory is really bad :naughty:

It really was :wub2: (During the show and after :naughty:). Has it really been nearly a year? I remember the night so clearly and usually my memory is really bad :naughty:

I can't believe that it's already been a year (minus a few weeks) for this.

In fact I was speaking to Christine earlier and she mentioned how hard it was to believe that it's been a year since my impromptu trip to Toronto and crashing on her couch for the most incredible gig :wub2:

I really wonder if any pro footage was taken of this gig on top of the tv stuff...Anyone remember Andy being there? I don't...

No, but there were people with professional cameras though.

I emailed Fiat at the time to see if they were releasing the footage but the only reply I got was to get on to the public relations department.

I can't remember if I did or not, but whichever way nothing came of it.

Don't you remember Sari, there were people filming?

I'd dearly love to see it.

No, but there were people with professional cameras though.

I emailed Fiat at the time to see if they were releasing the footage but the only reply I got was to get on to the public relations department.

I can't remember if I did or not, but whichever way nothing came of it.

Don't you remember Sari, there were people filming?

I'd dearly love to see it.

I just remember tons of people with cameras in front of us, obstructing the view :sneaky2: and just generally annoying us.

So yes, I think that I did notice the filming cameras, but didn't realise who they were exactly...but I didn't notice Andy there which is a shame:thumbdown:, as it would have been incredible to watch these videos :wub2:.

One of his best performances of all times IMO, as it was all just with the piano and guitar/base. So pure, so chilled, so utterly AMAZING :mf_lustslow:.

There were people filming! It was a live webcast, remember? Except they only ended up showing a fer seconds of performance and the rest was just cars.....

:sneaky2:They obviously don't have their priorities right those people, do they?