Mika @ FIAT500 Launch VIP Party pictures

Mici

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How gorgeous is that man!? Thanks for posting the pics.

Love today, from Marilyn

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say about 15 :naughty:

He does look fit and rested doesn't he? Thank goodness. Fingers crossed his health holds up now until at least end of Feb :thumb_yello:

16ap6.jpg

17mw5.jpg

18ys7.jpg

nice b/g... :thumb_yello: do you think mika took care of the artwork again..? :blink:

don't say blasphemy..IT'S AMAZING!!!:mf_lustslow:

dunno...there was the collab with some lights artist I don't remember..

I adore those leaves in technicolor:wub2:

Hi all

Glad you all had fun. I just wanted to ask a favour if you are willing.

Did any of you manage to get any pictures of The Feeling ?

I'm a huge fan and run a site http://thefeelingfans.com I was wondering if you were willing to share the pictures?

my email address is tsaress @ beautifulstrange.net

Please let me know how you would like me to credit you as well.

Thanks a lot.

I took a couple but they are likely to be crap. But I will have a look. For the record, The Feeling were really good and we all sang along loudly to all of the songs they sang, except for the one from new album which you may know, but we didn't!

I would love to know what he was saying and I would definitively want to hear his laugh:mf_lustslow:

Not sure if there are videos of that bit yet, it was between Stuck In The Middle and Billy Brown I think. He completely messed up the ending of SITM...or at least Martin did, and was basically laughing it off and blaming Martin before telling us that's what a f****d up ending sounds like...and giggling alot. Us MFCers at the front started yelling at him to do it all over again at which point he turned to Martin and said "They want us to start all over again" and there was yet more giggling and nose scrunchng. Then he introduced Billy Brown and got a loud cheer from us lot at the front (who were now hyped up fro his gigglyness) which made him start giggling again and said something like "apparently this songs more popular than the last one" followed by more giggling....and then Billy Brown. :blush-anim-cl:

Just so you can fit the images with what happened :wink2:

I bet the car couldn't hit the high notes as well as Mika:roftl:!

He kept looking at the car at one point before starting Love Today and said "I keep thinking that the cars gonna start talking to us with it's headlights or something! *does hand movements to show moving headlights* It's gonna start honking responses!!!" :naughty:

For the record, The Feeling were really good and we all sang along loudly to all of the songs they sang, except for the one from new album which you may know, but we didn't!

The Feeling are a band that I would love to see live one day. :thumb_yello:

Palladium will be touring with them. Wish I had the time to come to the UK again in March (which I have not). Will probably have to wait until they come to my country.

The Feeling are a band that I would love to see live one day. :thumb_yello:

Palladium will be touring with them. Wish I had the time to come to the UK again in March (which I have not). Will probably have to wait until they come to my country.

I like The Feeling too - and shocked my bairns by asking for their album!!

Why do teenagers think that musical taste leaves with the first grey

hair!!!! :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

I like The Feeling too - and shocked my bairns by asking for their album!!

Why do teenagers think that musical taste leaves with the first grey

hair!!!! :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Tell them I found my first grey hair at the age of 19! :roftl: :roftl:

(and that's not a lie!)