This Ones for Us Girls (Part 12)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was talking about your banner that you have attached. I think it's the most adorable set of Mika pictures I've seen...although there aren't many pictures that aren't brilliant!

I haven't done too much obsessing over finding pictures of him yet though...I'm holding that off because it makes me feel like I'm 13 again...haha and then I get all depressed because I'll never take any pictures of him live....*crosses fingers* I have to think positive...I think I can I think I can. Oh no...I'm rambling.

Well, there are alot of nice pics on here! I've added you to myspace too!

I'm loving the cooking conversations...I can cook...eggs and...soup. You guys are adorable.

I can cook like a fiend but you give me something to bake and I'm useless. I can;t follow a recipe to save my life...and even that cake mix that comes in a box I mess up.

I have a feeling I'm going to love this place. Hopefully I can pull myself away sooner or later to make some supper though! *tries to stand up but can't get fingers away from key...board...*

I dont think you'll get cancer! i mean if your dont stand too close to it for like 3 hours daily! :naughty:

Up to an hour but I don't recommend it!

Do you have a microwave Roky ?

I'd love to have one but i need money to buy it !

Wow that's long !!!But how long do you use it ?

I'm loving the cooking conversations...I can cook...eggs and...soup. You guys are adorable.

I can cook like a fiend but you give me something to bake and I'm useless. I can;t follow a recipe to save my life...and even that cake mix that comes in a box I mess up.

I have a feeling I'm going to love this place. Hopefully I can pull myself away sooner or later to make some supper though! *tries to stand up but can't get fingers away from key...board...*

ehehe it's like you're stuck to the keyboard with superglue!

I'm good at baking! and i can make Consumme's which is a french soup...and load of things...i like making food and eat em of course!

I said Congrats in a Cheerleading way...:naughty:

oh well i dont get fat...!

Only for around 10 mins!

Thank you !You can also congratulate me in my thread made by Sasje !

That's less !!!!Well i love popcorn at microwave !:blush-anim-cl:

how many things can you make ?:cool:

Oh,i can many things.. I make dinner for all family on sundays and saturdays too.. i can make so many things-biscuits,cakes,soups,and potatos food..

I was talking about your banner that you have attached. I think it's the most adorable set of Mika pictures I've seen...although there aren't many pictures that aren't brilliant!

I haven't done too much obsessing over finding pictures of him yet though...I'm holding that off because it makes me feel like I'm 13 again...haha and then I get all depressed because I'll never take any pictures of him live....*crosses fingers* I have to think positive...I think I can I think I can. Oh no...I'm rambling.

Ashton is my name actually, I just use Ashtea as every screen name imaginable :P I got into the habit once I left high school years ago because I didn't particularly like my home town..actually I hated it. And I didn't care much about being found again.....wow did that sound horrible? HAHA..happier thoughts shall we?

*starts dancing*

Oh,those pics!:naughty: And thank you! I haven't seen Mika in live, so i cannot take his live photos too.. yo have seen him? i founds pics in internet.. there need to find just:thumb_yello: And how old are you?

ehehe it's like you're stuck to the keyboard with superglue!

who knew that the mika forum could cause a chemical reaction between the user and the keyboard....being unable to move from their chair as long as another user was online....someone should write a thesis!

Oh,those pics!:naughty: And thank you! I haven't seen Mika in live, so i cannot take his live photos too.. yo have seen him? i founds pics in internet.. there need to find just:thumb_yello: And how old are you?

I have not seen him....no way....Newfoundland only gets artists that have decided after 20 years that they might as well go to Newfoundland haha.

I am 22 years old! And I like cookies....I don't know why they are called cookies though because you don't cook them. I think they should be called bakies.

Oh,i can many things.. I make dinner for all family on sundays and saturdays too.. i can make so many things-biscuits,cakes,soups,and potatos food..

Me too!!

I do have one but i dont cook in it as i said i dont really like cooking in microwave so i'll use stove more often...

Yummy !!!do you make only latvian food ?:roftl: but you need to think of a name for your restaurant !:thumb_yello::roftl:

My friend who i know from 2nd grade makes everytime i come to her popcorn with butter !

I hardly can make something in my stove !!!!

And I like your new signature !:wub2: