Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK!:thumb_yello:

I just saw it! it was beautiful i wanna watch it! but i think i know that film the guy who was wearing a mask was so familiar...:blink:

I hardly can make something in my stove !!!!

And I like your new signature !:wub2:

On stove its easier for me becuz i can see what the heat is actually doing to my ingrids...

oh and thanks! i didnt use Photoshop and looks a bit long but what ever its the voting that matters...:thumb_yello:

I have not seen him....no way....Newfoundland only gets artists that have decided after 20 years that they might as well go to Newfoundland haha.

I am 22 years old! And I like cookies....I don't know why they are called cookies though because you don't cook them. I think they should be called bakies.

It's the same here..we had Tokio Hotel,Muse,Elthon John and others,but no Mika:thumbdown: I love cookies too:naughty:

Yummy !!!do you make only latvian food ?:roftl: but you need to think of a name for your restaurant !

My friend who i know from 2nd grade makes everytime i come to her popcorn with butter !

I hardly can make something in my stove !!!!

And I like your new signature !:wub2:

I don't know really.. I don't think so-chicken with vegetables and potatos is latvian?:blink: Oh,yeah.. Maybe in some funny word? I don't know- girls- help me:naughty:

On stove its easier for me becuz i can see what the heat is actually doing to my ingrids...

oh and thanks! i didnt use Photoshop and looks a bit long but what ever its the voting that matters...:thumb_yello:

Yeah maybe you're right !As I told you i burn all the food :roftl:

What did you use ?Can you make signatures for me too ?:blush-anim-cl:

I just saw it! it was beautiful i wanna watch it! but i think i know that film the guy who was wearing a mask was so familiar...:blink:

You know? He was in "300"and "Dracula 2000".. maybe from them?

I don't know really.. I don't think so-chicken with vegetables and potatos is latvian?:blink: Oh,yeah.. Maybe in some funny word? I don't know- girls- help me:naughty:

No they aren't lol !!!tell me some latvian food then

"Vegichikopoti" :roftl:

Me neither !And i haven't gone to my friend for a month because she's busy with her boyfriend most of the time !

I have a friend who i know for about 11 years now and since last year i didnt really got to see her even she lives next door...but she is heck busy with her boyfriend(s)...:thumbdown::boxed:

"Vegichikopoti" :roftl:

I have a friend who i know for about 11 years now and since last year i didnt really got to see her even she lives next door...but she is heck busy with her boyfriend(s)...:thumbdown::boxed:

It would be great, but i can't spell it:naughty:

Same here !!She's only clubbing ,learning for uni and her boyfriend !

How many boyfriends did /does she have ?:roftl:

Same here !!She's only clubbing ,learning for uni and her boyfriend !

How many boyfriends did /does she have ?:roftl:

She's not even studying anymore!!!! and i HATE her boyfriends...guys like theyre so hot and stuff....UGH!!

the other day we were coming back home from school on the way she showed me these pics of 2 guys in her Mobile and she said...he is my bf now and the other one WILL BE my bf after i broke up with this one in about 2 months!!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :boxed:

did anyone read my blog/bulletin (whatever it is) on myspace? about the music lesson? XD

I will watch it!:thumb_yello:

No they aren't lol !!!tell me some latvian food then

I don't know really..:naughty: I think that those foods are everywhere.. like mashed patatoes..and so..but this i made last week..:naughty:

c15582e438fd.jpg