My Friend Loves Mika!

Marilyn Mastin

I heard, today, from a friend of mine that I have known for several years, but we're not in contact very much. I had sent her a letter at Christmas, telling her all the latest news, and she sent one back. Here's what she said.

I Love MIKA! I got his album for Christmas! I am so jealous that you are going to see him.

I've written her straight back, and told her about this fanclub, Mika's site, and about The Brits. I've asked her to vote and get her family to do the same!:thumb_yello:

But, isn't it just great when people tell you they love Mika too. That they have discovered how awesome he is, for themselves, before we ever told them we love him http://www.brits.co.uk

Love today, from Marilyn

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard, today, from a friend of mine that I have known for several years, but we're not in contact very much. I had sent her a letter at Christmas, telling her all the latest news, and she sent one back. Here's what she said.

I Love MIKA! I got his album for Christmas! I am so jealous that you are going to see him.

I've written her straight back, and told her about this fanclub, Mika's site, and about The Brits. I've asked her to vote and get her family to do the same!:thumb_yello:

But, isn't it just great when people tell you they love Mika too. That they have discovered how awesome he is, for themselves, before we ever told them we love him http://www.brits.co.uk

Love today, from Marilyn

Hey I'm pleased for you. And for her :wink2:

I know a few people in real life who 'like' Mika. But no-one as enthusiastic as me, nowhere near.

I do have a gay friend who I recently got back in touch with and I was over the moon when he told me he loved Mika. But still, my fanaticism is lost on him :naughty: . This is why I love MFC :wub2: It's the only place where I know I can chat to people who actually love him MORE than me :roftl: . It makes me feel almost normal :mf_rosetinted: .

Ah that's awesome! I know what a great feeling that is. Unfortunetely nobody I know is a Mikafan. They all find him a stupid gay or just okay. And that rhymes:naughty:

same here!

but i am very glad to hear we are going to achieve world domination step by step.:thumb_yello: