new bulletin from MIKA on myspace (for people from Montréal and Toronto)

cath85

Make sure if you try to hit a baloon...you actually do, so that you dont look like a coplete idiot when you miss it:roftl:

Yeah I forgot about that. Try to hit them, but only if you know you'll be able to. Aim for Mika too..it's funny. And Beware of them coming at you from all directions...the number of times Cherisse hit me in the back of the head with those damn balloons :sneaky2:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I forgot about that. Try to hit them, but only if you know you'll be able to. Aim for Mika too..it's funny. And Beware of them coming at you from all directions...the number of times Cherisse hit me in the back of the head with those damn balloons :sneaky2:

Ya know people, i wasn't worried about these things till you mentioned them! :blink: (although i think the advice about stepping over wires is needed haha)

where exactly do the balloons come from?

And this still doesn't seem real! it hasn't hit yet. i keep expecting them to phone back and be like JUST KIDDING! we found someone better!

That's what I'd like to know! They come from everywhere. It's bad enough keeping track when your in the audience but on stage they come from all directions. Don't worry though, as long as they're balloons and not eggs or tomatoes or anything you should be fine.... :naughty:

Seriously though, don't worry about it just have fun :thumb_yello: (I'm actually glad I only had about 2 minutes to freak out and worry :naughty:)

Ooooooh AMAZING! 3 members of the MFC! I knew he loved us!

Now, chin up and make us prooooouuuud

BTW Lauren, are you the monkey in your sig?:naughty:

Oh is there 3!?!

...yay wooo:yay:

And yes...thats me!

I got Proof:naughty: ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tsDBZ_772c

Sexy aint it?:das:

Yeah I forgot about that. Try to hit them, but only if you know you'll be able to. Aim for Mika too..it's funny. And Beware of them coming at you from all directions...the number of times Cherisse hit me in the back of the head with those damn balloons

Aim for Mika?!?:lmao:

I never thaught of that! XDD

Ya know people, i wasn't worried about these things till you mentioned them! :blink: (although i think the advice about stepping over wires is needed haha)

And this still doesn't seem real! it hasn't hit yet. i keep expecting them to phone back and be like JUST KIDDING! we found someone better!

You'll do totally fine! Don't worry! They couldn't have made a better decision!:wink2:

Oh is there 3!?!

And yes...thats me!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MghHA8vUm5o

Look at my proof!!! :mf_rosetinted: haha

That video has so many views because it was the first time he was topless on stage :naughty: I got the best view I think :mf_rosetinted:

(also proof of Cherisse abusing my poor ears :blink:)

That video has so many views because it was the first time he was topless on stage :naughty: I got the best view I think :mf_rosetinted:

Oh! nice! (same goes for mika *giggles*:wink2:) Are you the one in the pink? well, the one straight ahead in the pink? there are many in pink...hah

Oh is there 3!?!

And yes...thats me!

Sexy aint it?:das:

Aim for Mika?!?:lmao:

I never thaught of that! XDD

You're even mentioned in the description...Monkey on stage:naughty: You were wonderful though!

Oh! nice! (same goes for mika *giggles*:wink2:) Are you the one in the pink? well, the one straight ahead in the pink? there are many in pink...hah

Yeah..the one that Mika drops the letter O against that nearly knocked me over...for polystyrene letters they're pretty heavy! (when thrown anyway...)

Aww the memories! He was still in chickensuit back then! He doesn't dare to do that anymore:roftl:

We're you holding the V?

Aww the memories! He was still in chickensuit back then! He doesn't dare to do that anymore:roftl:

We're you holding the V?

Ahh yeah the chicken suit :blush-anim-cl: That's because it was back in May.. He wouldn't dare do that now, especially when he knows there are MFC people on stage :naughty:

We're you holding the V?

hah!!! that JUST clicked with me (i'm not usually this slow, i swear) the whole why he doesnt wear the chicken suit thing that is.

dang those frocks are short gal make sure ya'll wear big

BELLY WARMING KNICKERS

:naughty: Not only are the frocks short, but you never know when Mika is going to come along and try to lift up your skirts. :shocked:

2096692942_9a1b37c20f_o.jpg

I almost went flying head first into a chicken.

:roftl: Only in a Mika show.

Just about the BEST monkey-ing I've ever seen! hehe, love it.

Haha thanks:naughty:

That video has so many views because it was the first time he was topless on stage :naughty: I got the best view I think

Oh you mean at 0:20?:lmao:

Did you just get asked on stage like i did at 2:00

?

without any warning?

You're even mentioned in the description...Monkey on stage:naughty: You were wonderful though!

Haha yeah XDD

Thank You:biggrin2:

:naughty: Not only are the frocks short, but you never know when Mika is going to come along and try to lift up your skirts. :shocked:

2096692942_9a1b37c20f_o.jpg

:roftl: Only in a Mika show.

HAHA! What a way to kick off my first concert!!!

And that quote about the only in a mika show. its on my list of favorite quits ever! haha!:roftl:

Did you just get asked on stage like i did at 2:00

?

without any warning?

Sort of. Between Love Today and Grace Kelly he said "I wanna get Bo Peep (Sara) and the cow (her husband) up on stage". So while they were trying to get to the barrier I said to my friend (maybe a little too loudly?) 'Oww I wanna go on stage!' :sneaky2:. Then a few seconds later he walks over and points at me and goes "and you!" so I obviously go..."me?" and he said "yes you!"...so we got dragged over that damn barrier (Not good when your wearing a very short skirt infront of 5000 people) we had to wait backstage and sort out what we were going to do while he did Grace Kelly and then went to get changed for lollipop then got shoved on stage for our bit then went back off the backstage exit after! :thumb_yello:

(Sorry that ended up being a longer version than I planned haha)

Oh and I love how you just sit on his feet by the way :naughty:

Sort of. Between Love Today and Grace Kelly he said "I wanna get Bo Peep (Sara) and the cow (her husband) up on stage". So while they were trying to get to the barrier I said to my friend (maybe a little too loudly?) 'Oww I wanna go on stage!' :sneaky2:. Then a few seconds later he walks over and points at me and goes "and you!" so I obviously go..."me?" and he said "yes you!"...so we got dragged over that damn barrier (Not good when your wearing a very short skirt infront of 5000 people) we had to wait backstage and sort out what we were going to do while he did Grace Kelly and then went to get changed for lollipop then got shoved on stage for our bit then went back off the backstage exit after! :thumb_yello:

Thats really cool! lucky you! I've always found it funny that they chose to sing teddy bear picnic because in 2nd graders at my elementary school always have a play called "the teddy bear picnic" where we sing songs like that (including the one mika does, i played the maracas for that one during our play, thankyouverymuch.) and each kid brought in a teddybear from home and we made a big display. Random memory(ooh, i think that would make a good band name, don't you?), just thought i'd share.

Haha maybe you did say it a bit loud...orrr maybe it was the bright Pink wig you were wearing? :naughty:

Did you go backstage!? =O

I didnt know what to do because i heard my friend shouting 'Laureeeen' so i just got back down and climbed over the barrier....

Haha oh yeah....That WAS a total accident...Honest!:naughty: i couldnt see anything...i had no clue Mika was even stood there:doh:

Haha maybe you did say it a bit loud...orrr maybe it was the bright Pink wig you were wearing? :naughty:

Did you go backstage!? =O

I didnt know what to do because i heard my friend shouting 'Laureeeen' so i just got back down and climbed over the barrier....

Haha oh yeah....That WAS a total accident...Honest!:naughty: i couldnt see anything...i had no clue Mika was even stood there:doh:

We got to go backstage but then got directed back out into the crowd again to leave. Then we managed to tell a little white lie to a security guard and say that the people backstage told us we could go to the VIP area (they didn't)....and they let us straight up! So we got to hang out in the family and friend bar thing upstairs for about an hour. Mika was there for about 35-40 mins with us I think and basically just hung out drinking and chatting with him and the band! His mom was there taking lots of photos and his dad kept coming round with a video camera :naughty:

Luckily my friends weren't big fans so didn't have much to talk about (I did :roftl:) and luckily that security guard was so gullible!!

We got to go backstage but then got directed back out into the crowd again to leave. Then we managed to tell a little white lie to a security guard and say that the people backstage told us we could go to the VIP area (they didn't)....and they let us straight up! So we got to hang out in the family and friend bar thing upstairs for about an hour. Mika was there for about 35-40 mins with us I think and basically just hung out drinking and chatting with him and the band! His mom was there taking lots of photos and his dad kept coming round with a video camera :naughty:

Luckily my friends weren't big fans so didn't have much to talk about (I did :roftl:) and luckily that security guard was so gullible!!

Security guards these days are rubbish XD :naughty:

Haha...35 - 40 mins Thats so lucky!:punk:

Since these days you cant even get near the man hardly:sneaky2:

wish i could of been there!:biggrin2:

Security guards these days are rubbish XD :naughty:

Haha...35 - 40 mins Thats so lucky!:punk:

Since these days you cant even get near the man hardly:sneaky2:

wish i could of been there!:biggrin2:

I know that's why I'm glad I got to do it then cus that wouldn't never happen now (That was back in May). Since then I've never been near Mika without having any managers or security guards etc. I've only met him properly one time since and that was completely different to in May!

I know that's why I'm glad I got to do it then cus that wouldn't never happen now (That was back in May). Since then I've never been near Mika without having any managers or security guards etc. I've only met him properly one time since and that was completely different to in May!

Yeah im glad i did it:punk: ...theres probly NEVER going to be a chance of doing it again in my whole life (unless he does that Lollipop girl competition which i doubt will happen).

But yeah theres always people saying what you can and cant do now unlike back in Feb...I just dont like it, thats why ive given up on waiting outside for him to come out!:bleh: