OK!!!!! Could Do With Some Help - Advice Etc...

Laurel

Here's an idea I just thought of. If you have too many toys in your house, yes, maybe take a small thing for Mika, but have you thought of donating the surplus to a Childrens' ward in a hospital. Actually, this could catch on in the MFC. We would of course, tell them we are Mika fans and that we are donating the toys in honour of Mika. Something like that. What does everyone think? Why not do a good turn like that, in Mika's honour?

that's what I was thinkin' 'bout

infact..I had a huge collection of plushies..when I moved to Bologna I gave them to a charity..:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an idea I just thought of. If you have too many toys in your house, yes, maybe take a small thing for Mika, but have you thought of donating the surplus to a Childrens' ward in a hospital. Actually, this could catch on in the MFC. We would of course, tell them we are Mika fans and that we are donating the toys in honour of Mika. Something like that. What does everyone think? Why not do a good turn like that, in Mika's honour?

That's a great idea :thumb_yello:

I gave all my old childhood toys away to charity when I was about 16. If I ever move (I've lived in the same home for the past 33 years) and we downsize I probably would do it again.

Until then I'll probably keep adding to my collection for a little while longer.

But just don't tell my Mother.... lol

• 2 weeks later...