Obessed about talking about your pets?

ashtea

I have a cat and she's the woman in my life :wub2:

A few months ago she had to go through surgery and it was hard on me...wouldn't know what to do without her :tears:

surgery for animals is so hard because you cant really get what they think about the whole thing...its killing me not knowing what logan is thinking about..he just goes spastic every now and it makes me sad....like a newborn

"do you want food....changing...uh...uh..play time? i dont know why you are crying!!"

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you realize I have officially fallen in love with you haha...you have such passion when you speak of your animals...I love it....if my darling wasnt freaking out over his itchy stitches right now then I'd talk more...but for now....fantastic posts!!!! im gonna myspace you!

HAHA you are stuck with me now..for a little while at least

whoa does that sound creepy hahaha

:naughty: That's okay, I love anyone who loves animals :thumb_yello:

*is second year vet student*

:sad: Poor kitty. The best thing you can do is try to take his mind off them .. playing with him or stroking him somewhere else.

I actually used to have 2 dogs but they passed away sometime ago :tears:

Then 2 turtles that are HUGE right now, my little cat Tsuki (poor girl travels a lot since I can't live without her) and when I get my OWN house I wanna get a dog...a golden retriever maybe...I just love animals...at least they don't backstab you like some ppl

But my dream is to have a small monkey one day haha (don't ask) and a horse....looooool

I love turtles, I'd love to have a turtle, and a horse. I'd love to work overseas with monkeys one day :wub2:

surgery for animals is so hard because you cant really get what they think about the whole thing...its killing me not knowing what logan is thinking about..he just goes spastic every now and it makes me sad....like a newborn

"do you want food....changing...uh...uh..play time? i dont know why you are crying!!"

:tears: Poor Logan, such a silly boy doing that to his tail :naughty:

aaaaaaaaah i just looked at your profile to see where you were from...and then i laughed a lot...i wish i was from mars...

arent men from mars and women from venus? or am i messing that title up?

Lol, no, you're right. I just thought I'd put Mars, since Pluto isn't a planet anymore. :tears:

And I notice you're from NFLD. Are you anywhere near Bishop's Falls or St. Johns?

I've had a lot of pets to in my life. I had 19 rats and 2 hamsters in the past 9 years :blush-anim-cl: And before that 2 cats and a dog.

And now i have a handicapped rabbit and a guinea pig

here are 2 little movies of them, and you can see my rabbits weird back leg

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=uVieLcEHOc8

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=pwsCPH6G1f0

We don't have any idea yet, but I'm sure in the next few weeks we'll be thinking of names. Were getting a girl (we've always had female dogs), and my mom's requirements are that it actually has a people name (instead of Fluffy or something like that), and that it ends in a 'y' or an 'ie'.

I'd gladly take any suggestions!

what about:

Bonnie

Heidi

Polly

Eevee

Misty

Mickey

Kessie

Peppie

Daisy

Cassie

Carrie

Lol, no, you're right. I just thought I'd put Mars, since Pluto isn't a planet anymore. :tears:

And I notice you're from NFLD. Are you anywhere near Bishop's Falls or St. Johns?

an hour from bishops falls and about 3 hours from st. johns...*realizes she must know someone from the island to give not one but two names of towns*

I actually used to have 2 dogs but they passed away sometime ago :tears:

Then 2 turtles that are HUGE right now, my little cat Tsuki (poor girl travels a lot since I can't live without her) and when I get my OWN house I wanna get a dog...a golden retriever maybe...I just love animals...at least they don't backstab you like some ppl :thumbdown:

I love turtles! I need to get a new one..I miss mine :tears:

what about:

Bonnie

Heidi

Polly

Eevee

Misty

Mickey

Kessie

Peppie

Daisy

Cassie

Carrie

yeah, carrie's nice :)

I've got a dog called Maggie! She's a crossbread... shes very strange... cross between a labrodor... cant spell... and a whippit so she's kinda strange looking but shes sweet so yeah ^__^ She's 4 and more mental than when she was a puppy :blink:

whippet...i gotta google that now because it was said a few times!

i cant quite remember what its like to have a dog....they used to be so protective of me...that was always nice.....my cats arent the best watch animals thats for sure.

my pups were always more reliable for sleeping too...with my cats now...when i wake up they may be next to me or they may have shunned me in the middle of the night...but my dog yoshi would always be snuggled on my pillow all night :wub2:

I love turtles! I need to get a new one..I miss mine :tears:

yeah, carrie's nice :)

i have two..want em haha...they're so...different. im not used to having creatures you cant cuddle. something about fish and turtles that i cant quite get into. i like affection.

and haha on the carrie comment. can you imagine calling your pet by your first name...that would be odd. hi guys, this little darling is ashton, oh and the pups name is ashton...and over here is ashton..come here ashton

wow i think my name just lost meaning.:shocked::boxed:

I've got a dog called Maggie! She's a crossbread... shes very strange... cross between a labrodor... cant spell... and a whippit so she's kinda strange looking but shes sweet so yeah ^__^ She's 4 and more mental than when she was a puppy :blink:

Aww that sounds cute!! My dog is golden retriever/ german shepherd. She's so cute! She looks like a golden retriever..but her tail and the tips of her ears are black :)

I had fishes until I got tired of them and killed them by "drowning" them down the toilet. Mohahah

:shocked: oh..oh my *backs away slowly*

that's what you get for having fish in the first place! not worth the bother...let alone the drowning!

It's only fishes.. :naughty:

i feel bad for fish in general..or anything aquatic that gets put in a tank...swim swim swim, turn, swim swim swim, turn. i feel bad for them really. if a fish doesnt get along in captivity then they cant just swim away...they have to stick it out until they get eaten by the others or just get...well... flushed

i feel bad for fish in general..or anything aquatic that gets put in a tank...swim swim swim, turn, swim swim swim, turn. i feel bad for them really. if a fish doesnt get along in captivity then they cant just swim away...they have to stick it out until they get eaten by the others or just get...well... flushed

Yeah, but I don't think it's better for them in the ocean eighter.

an hour from bishops falls and about 3 hours from st. johns...*realizes she must know someone from the island to give not one but two names of towns*

Yup! I have a girl friend in Bishop's, and a guy friend from St. John's.

I introduced them to each other.:wub2:

awwwwwwwwwwwww intro as friends or what...are you a little match maker?

Well, they aren't dating.:sneaky2:

I want them to, but they're ignoring my wishes!

Well, they aren't dating.:sneaky2:

I want them to, but they're ignoring my wishes!

haha oh love..such a sketchy game...LOVE EACH OTHER...do it..DO IT NOW! I wish someone would try to hook me up...but on their defense...the two places are hours away from each other.

My guinea pig (Dino) and I were "singing" today for the first time in a view weeks :wub2:

He makes such cute noises:wub2:

I'm glad I can copy them :roftl::wub2:

awww so dino makes the noises and then you sing with? does dino react to music? or is it the high chirpy noises that you are able to replicate?

ooh!!!, love all kinds of animals, even cockroaches!!jk!!

i have a lovely doggie called jimmy!! he is now 10 years old, but he's still my baby!! he's a french poodle(medium size?)haha...

asleep , he's a lilttle hippie btw...

jimmygatita001.jpg

ooh!!!, love all kinds of animals, even cockroaches!!jk!!

i have a lovely doggie called jimmy!! he is now 10 years old, but he's still my baby!! he's a french poodle(medium size?)haha...

asleep , he's a lilttle hippie btw...

hippie hey...like the hookah a little bit too much does he?

i hate earwigs...those insects just make me cringe...but still i cant hurt one to save my life...i have wuss issues....that whole wouldn't hurt a fly *points to self*

p.s. jimmy is an adorable name for a poodle of all things.

hippie hey...like the hookah a little bit too much does he?

i hate earwigs...those insects just make me cringe...but still i cant hurt one to save my life...i have wuss issues....that whole wouldn't hurt a fly *points to self*

p.s. jimmy is an adorable name for a poodle of all things.

i would hurt flies if i wasn't so disgusted and afraid of them..i hate them more than any other animal. they bite me and chase me and FREAK me out!!!

i would hurt flies if i wasn't so disgusted and afraid of them..i hate them more than any other animal. they bite me and chase me and FREAK me out!!!

hahaha id kill em...if they werent ewwy

i liked how you called them animals though :P