OK i think im addicted to Mika's Music

Sivan

Addicted and love it. It's just for about a month, but it seems I've never been as addicted to any music as I am now.

Would I change something? To be honest, sometimes even Mika sings some notes wrong when performing live. Especially when singing "mad, mad, mad, mad!" in GK, the last "mad" is difficult to sing right. I'm always happy with him when he does it right. I can't stop noticing those things since I have absolute hearing (or whatever it's called in English). So I guess I would change those. Oh, and maybe, just MAYBE one note in Any Other World since I always used to sing it my way. But nah, I wouldn't, it's not allowed to change anything that someone wrote. The creator wants it that way and it means it's the way it has to be.

Perhaps you mean perfect pitch? Yeah, he doesn't always quite nail the notes when he's singing live, but he's only human right?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you mean perfect pitch? Yeah, he doesn't always quite nail the notes when he's singing live, but he's only human right?

Maybe. I don't know what it's called.

And yeah, of course. Being human. It's impossible to sing perfectly.

i would change all high notes and make them lower so that i could attempt to sing along :lmfao: i think it's definitely better with the high notes though.. it's fun to listen to that way, it shows mika's range, and people don't want to die when they hear me sing along because i don't dare try :naughty:

i would change all high notes and make them lower so that i could attempt to sing along :lmfao: i think it's definitely better with the high notes though.. it's fun to listen to that way, it shows mika's range, and people don't want to die when they hear me sing along because i don't dare try :naughty:

LOL! yeah going to his concerts and singing every word..... after that i can hardly talk :naughty:

but mika knows HOW to sing that way.... so he is doing a better job ;)