The Official 'Go To Bed' Thread

pinkunicorn123

Okay, so we have a thread for saying good night, but it seems to me, some of you are staying up far later than you should be.

So, this is the thread for people to mother other members and tell the to get off the computer and into bed.

Sleep makes people happy and healthy and thats what we want from out mfcers.

So, Get to ****ing bed insert name here !!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...in Poland is 2.30... sh*t and tomorrow I have an exam...no wait...TODAY *runs and scream* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *panic*

but I'm sitting around my laptop and looking for some info about Alex O'Loughlin who plays Mick St. Jones in Moonlight *sighs* awwwww I love him lol

I did... then I came back to do something that could have waited for the morning but I was to eager to do it... I stayed in bed for erm... 1/2 an hour

Its freezing no though! No warm duvet..

Right I'm going now...

WTF am I even on here for... this isn't the reason I came back on... to tell you Im going to bed...

ARGHHHHHH

holly i thought u were not gonna go on the mfc anymore :blink: well thank god u didnt! and this thread is genious hahaha:roftl: i need someone on here to tell me to go to bed lol! although i have a feeling this will just keep me up hehehe :roftl:

I wasnt planning on coming back.

But there has been a selection of mfcers who have persistantly pestered me to return since i left - two weeks in and i have surrendered.

Projects needed my help, and apparently the mfc just isnt as fun without me - ha! can you believe that! lol