The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

Actually, i have a wicked chocolate cake recipe that uses oil instead of butter or marg, but if you replace the oil with apple sauce you get a really yummy, really low fat cake.

:blink:Apple sauce:blink: That's a variation I haven't heard of before..

And everyone knows i loovvee chocolate!!

I have too many choc cake recipes here.. And way too many recipe books..

I was just going through my IE Favorites .. hang on.. 'Bookmarks'.. and I found this

http://www.chickenhead.com/stuff/peephole/index.asp

:naughty:

I typed in Mika.. and I'll tell you what I got in a minute so it doesn't ruin the fun.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh intriguinging.... is it hard to make?

No. It is the simplest cake in the world to make cos there is no creaming the butter and sugar or melting butter or anything like that. You just chuck everything in the bowl and stir (sometimes I use a whisk). It's quite a wet mix. And then you pour it into a ring tin that you've sprayed with cooking spray and coated with flour and it doesn't even stick. Ice with choc icing and yummo!

No. It is the simplest cake in the world to make cos there is no creaming the butter and sugar or melting butter or anything like that. You just chuck everything in the bowl and stir (sometimes I use a whisk). It's quite a wet mix. And then you pour it into a ring tin that you've sprayed with cooking spray and coated with flour and it doesn't even stick. Ice with choc icing and yummo!

Sounds interesting..... I'm intruiged.... (care to share the recipe via pm or something :wink2:)

And I shall await your findings:naughty:

Of course if you use the original recipe with the oil in it, it is really rich and deserves it's name of choc fudge cake. Very yummy. The other version is still yummy, but not as rich.

:blink:Apple sauce:blink: That's a variation I haven't heard of before..

And everyone knows i loovvee chocolate!!

I have too many choc cake recipes here.. And way too many recipe books..

I was just going through my IE Favorites .. hang on.. 'Bookmarks'.. and I found this

http://www.chickenhead.com/stuff/peephole/index.asp

I typed in Mika.. and I'll tell you what I got in a minute so it doesn't ruin the fun.

I got "Mika is a secret hardcore alcoholic, and at this very moment is fantasizing about going down on a bottle of Blue Nun. " :naughty:

Of course if you use the original recipe with the oil in it, it is really rich and deserves it's name of choc fudge cake. Very yummy. The other version is still yummy, but not as rich.

I'm intrigued by both recipes now.... I do like the occasional rich cake

I got "Mika is a secret hardcore alcoholic, and at this very moment is fantasizing about going down on a bottle of Blue Nun. " :naughty:

:roftl:

I got:

Mika sports a high-security chastity belt to match those sensible shoes.:shocked: how true!

And then:

Mica Penniman thinks you are totally hot, and wants you to get naked and make a move RIGHT NOW!

:naughty::lmfao:

Soangel cheats at Twister.

Nico_Collard is sniffing yesterday's socks… and enjoying it.

Deconstruction is waging a silent and courageous battle against cough syrup addiction.

Chickadee worships at a personal shrine to Rhea Perlman.

Sweet-Dreams fantasizes about flying through billowing clouds of quilted toilet tissue

Deconstruction is waging a silent and courageous battle against cough syrup addiction.

Sweet-Dreams fantasizes about flying through billowing clouds of quilted toilet tissue

This stuff is so bizarre! Are you making it up or what?

:roftl:

I got:

Mika sports a high-security chastity belt to match those sensible shoes.:shocked: how true!

And then:

Mica Penniman thinks you are totally hot, and wants you to get naked and make a move RIGHT NOW!

Don't you wish the last one was true? :naughty:

This stuff is so random. And I don't cheat :thumbdown:at twister

:mf_rosetinted:

Don't you wish the last one was true? :naughty:

This stuff is so random. And I don't cheat :thumbdown:at twister

:mf_rosetinted:

IT IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

sure you don't cheat.. *yep smiley* :fisch:

In Mika related news....

British pop star MIKA is baffled by claims he turned down the chance to collaborate with Madonna on her new album. The Grace Kelly hitmaker was reported to have refused an offer from Madonna to work on her forthcoming LP - but he's adamant the rumours are not true as she's never approached him about a collaboration. However, the Lebanese-born singer would definitely consider working with the Like A Virgin star if she ever asked him. He says, "I'm not working with her (Madonna). Believe me, if I got asked to work with her, I certainly wouldn't turn it down. Of all the women I'm fascinated by, she's certainly up there."

There is no Aldi yet in W.A. that I'm aware of, but I'm sure it will come eventually like a lot of things. I remember when my son was born (he's now 11) and my Mum came to Bris (cos I was living there then) and she found Best and Less and thought it was fantastic and was really annoyed that they didn't have them in Perth, but now she has one at her local corner shopping centre.

I remember when Best and Less first came here. Everyone was very excited. I can't shop there though ... all my friends work there now :naughty:

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to enjoy my second last day of freedom.

:bleh: :bleh:

Bianca keeps two smoothly shaved ferrets as pets - and revels in the luxurious feel of their soft, chicken skin-like naked hides.

How does she know? :blink:

Mika is a devout practitioner of urine therapy.

:shocked:

Mika spends weekends at the chubby-chaser nudist colony.

I read your post, i just didn't believe that a "legitimate website" could come up with such crap and thought you were embellishing.

The internet's full of sites that come up with such crap..

I think it's hilarious... we all need to find our sense of humour again.. This thread got a bit too tense in the last few days with everybodies dramas and I hated it. :thumbdown: It just didn't feel like the Aussie thread anymore

I remember when Best and Less first came here. Everyone was very excited. I can't shop there though ... all my friends work there now :naughty:

:bleh: :bleh:

Bianca keeps two smoothly shaved ferrets as pets - and revels in the luxurious feel of their soft, chicken skin-like naked hides.

How does she know? :blink:

Mika is a devout practitioner of urine therapy.

:shocked:

Mika spends weekends at the chubby-chaser nudist colony.

The one you found was you was the one I first found for Mika, before I started copying them across

And chubby chaser nudist colony, big girls.... it all fits :shocked:

The internet's full of sites that come up with such crap..

I think it's hilarious... we all need to find our sense of humour again.. This thread got a bit too tense in the last few days with everybodies dramas and I hated it. :thumbdown: It just didn't feel like the Aussie thread anymore

I think they're funny, just never been to any of these sort of sites and really thought you were making it up.