Another intro :)

Vnillz

Hey everyone :wink2:

I found this site while I was browsing around looking at mika stuff and I love it! Tons of really cool info and it's amazing to find people that are as crazy about mika as I am!

I'm 19...spent 18 of my 19 years living in the Caribbean but now I'm up here in Toronto to study. Can't wait to see Mika at Kool Haus tomorrow!!

.............there's the small drawback that my friend seems to have bailed on me at the last minute (didn't realise tickets were sold out) so I have noone to go with, I have no idea where koolhaus is and no idea how to get there, lol, but.....MIKA!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone :wink2:

I found this site while I was browsing around looking at mika stuff and I love it! Tons of really cool info and it's amazing to find people that are as crazy about mika as I am!

I'm 19...spent 18 of my 19 years living in the Caribbean but now I'm up here in Toronto to study. Can't wait to see Mika at Kool Haus tomorrow!!

.............there's the small drawback that my friend seems to have bailed on me at the last minute (didn't realise tickets were sold out) so I have noone to go with, I have no idea where koolhaus is and no idea how to get there, lol, but.....MIKA!

WELCOME! Glad you introduced yourself here too.

I'm from the suburbs, so I'm not the best person to give you subway directions, but I did find this when I "Googled":

Directions

Toronto Transit: From Union Station, exit through the Bay Street doors from the Go Concourse.

Take the “#6 BAY – to Jarvis via Docks” bus going south, from the bus stop on the southwest

corner of Bay Street and Front Street. Exit at Queens Quay East and Jarvis Street (Queens Quay

Loblaws); The Guvernment/Koolhaus is on the northeast corner of Queens Quay and Jarvis

Street. Please note: this route only runs until the early evening.