mika in star magazine uk

emmylou

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was silver but I swapped it for a yellow with Sari.

It's still in the back of my real car. :bleh:

I have no idea where mine's gone :'( I hadn't even looked at whatever else was in the goody bag.. I just went straight for the toy car :punk:

I have no idea where mine's gone :'( I hadn't even looked at whatever else was in the goody bag.. I just went straight for the toy car :punk:

Mine's still all in the bag, I think it was just some Fiat blurb.

What's next Jennie? Apart from the cancelled gigs. Need something Mika to go to, getting withdrawal symptoms. :naughty:

I don't know where mine is either.. but i think it's cos my mum stole it :naughty: i think that little car was the main higlight of the end of the night :fisch:

Mine's still all in the bag, I think it was just some Fiat blurb.

What's next Jennie? Apart from the cancelled gigs. Need something Mika to go to, getting withdrawal symptoms. :naughty:

I dunno... there's not a whole lot of Mika-related things we can do when he's in another continent.. There are a few things, but nothing majorly new or exciting if he's not there. :wink2:

hey there is a picture of mika in starmagazine and they are talking about the fiat launch. apparently all celebs went home with agoodie bag of ........... A CAR!!!! can mika drive ???:shocked:

Thanks for the info!

Wow.. getting a car in a goodie bag, why cant all party be complete with that?