The return of the penguins (part 8)

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA!!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

How are you??

:roftl::roftl:

:wub2: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! LOL! I've been doing OK lately, getitng ready for graduation to high school, you?

:wub2: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! LOL! I've been doing OK lately, getitng ready for graduation to high school, you?

I'm very happy now, because Germany won against Portugal tonight:groupwave::groupwave: ( Sorry, I'm alot into footie:naughty:)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!:wub2::wub2::wub2::

How are you??

Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :wub2: How are you?

reniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! saraaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!:mf_lustslow: i'm fine how are you??:huglove:

reniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! saraaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!:mf_lustslow: i'm fine how are you??:huglove:

Oh Sara sweetie, I am soooooooo happy to hear from you!!:mf_lustslow: I missed you alot all the time.

I am very happy, watched football tonight and Germany is in the semi finals now:thumb_yello: Apart from that I am fine too.:wink2: What have you done lately?

I'm good thanks. It's so good to see you here.

I'm very happy now, because Germany won against Portugal tonight:groupwave::groupwave: ( Sorry, I'm alot into footie:naughty:)

I'm glad Portugal are out.

I'm good thanks. It's so good to see you here.

I'm glad Portugal are out.

Have you seen the match? Germany played fantastic, the same way they did at the world cup 2006. It was wonderful to see! I hope they keep it that way... for the finals:thumb_yello:

Have you seen the match? Germany played fantastic, the same way they did at the world cup 2006. It was wonderful to see! I hope they keep it that way... for the finals:thumb_yello:

Yes, it was very entertaining. Hopefully, Spain's match will be the same.