2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

omg i just got a brilliant idea! we should have lollipops with mikas face on it!!!

I am going to LOOK INTO that!!!! That is such a cool idea!!!!!! Mika lollipops at the Mika gig! But only MFCers can have one :mf_rosetinted:

u cant forget mika:naughty: if we get them we should organize them for mika like in a flower bouquet:wink2:

ooh! deffinitly! and, just to have some fun, if we could make it a picture of him doing a funny face, just to embarress him :roftl:

ooo speaking of lollipop that reminds me of this art project that i am doing in art we have write a quote in caligraphy and my quote is live your life until love is found:wub2: my teacher was like amazing quote where is it from and i told her from the song lollipop by mika lol her reaction:blink: "ooooooooooooook" hehehe we have to do a celtic desighn along with it so i cant make it more mika esque:sneaky2:

ooo speaking of lollipop that reminds me of this art project that i am doing in art we have write a quote in caligraphy and my quote is live your life until love is found:wub2: my teacher was like amazing quote where is it from and i told her from the song lollipop by mika lol her reaction:blink: "ooooooooooooook" hehehe we have to do a celtic desighn along with it so i cant make it more mika esque:sneaky2:

:sneaky2: booo, lol

i am in the process of making some MIKA (my design) T-shirts! i am making 2 t-shirts, a tote bag, and a bandana, with this design, its a big tote bag so proably gonna draw on it after (the project is screen printing) and i can make a lot more t-shirts, if you guys want some, but ill have to buy em...

i am in the process of making some MIKA (my design) T-shirts! i am making 2 t-shirts, a tote bag, and a bandana, with this design, its a big tote bag so proably gonna draw on it after (the project is screen printing) and i can make a lot more t-shirts, if you guys want some, but ill have to buy em...

oooo can u make me a bag:mf_lustslow:

i will pay!

:boxed: i misread that as "he might even lick my back" :blink: :blink: :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

Which reminds me, my cousin married a Japanese woman, and he hasn't met her family yet, so they're going to Japan in September, and part of Japanese custom is for the husband to bathe with the father of the bride naked, and scrub his back. My cousin's quite nervous..

Hi guys!:biggrin2:

Which reminds me, my cousin married a Japanese woman, and he hasn't met her family yet, so they're going to Japan in September, and part of Japanese custom is for the husband to bathe with the father of the bride naked, and scrub his back. My cousin's quite nervous..

Hi guys!:biggrin2:

hahaha love the introduction jess if i were ur cousin i would be sh*tting bricks (as mika said) lol!!!!!!!!

i am good! how are u? i am so excited that i could possibly be seeing u in a few weeks!!!

I'm okay' date=' pretty tired. haha

Sorry, I've been reading the gig reports, and I have to go to a meeting in a little bit.

But I'm so excited, too!I really can't wait..it'll bring back old memories.:)[/font']