2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

Very true! The song was Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy. :wub2:

By the way..I love the height difference of you and Mika!:lmao:

And Holly, good luck!! I hope everything runs smoothly for you!

ah thanks! i'm going to get that song.

i know! we BARELY fit in the same shot. next time i get a proper picture with him, it will have to be verticle.

geez holly! you could have gone to ALL of mikas showss.....and the ones in the UK

me, but i wouldn't do it...i'm too scared.... i hate my nose when i smile big.

YOU ARE CRAZY! YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL NOSE!

I'd love to have a lot of things on me fixed, but I don't know if I'd like plastic surgery. Thanks for asking for me Alex...I think.

:wink2:

You are beautiful too! Plastic Surgery would never be good for you or Alex! :huglove: DON'T FIX WHAT ISN'T BROKEN!

ah thanks! i'm going to get that song.

i know! we BARELY fit in the same shot. next time i get a proper picture with him, it will have to be verticle.

i looove being short because now when i get a pic with mika he will have to either do one of two things:

a)pick me up:wub2:

or

b)rest his head on my head like he does with the other shorties:wub2: :blush-anim-cl::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

dont worry:wink2: it will be fine :wink2: i had surgery twice the first was for my tonsils and the second was becasue i have this weird sweating/nerve disorder called hyperhydrosis and it sounds disgusting and it is but i sweat on my hands and feet abnormally alot like i dont stop:naughty: so i got it done last year and now i dont sweat on my hands my feet i still do though because they cant reach the nerve for it

holly u will be fine :wink2: how come u didnt tell us earlier:blink: i bet u cant wait until u see the results

I wasn't gonna say ANYTHING! But, the closer it gets the MORE AND MORE scared I am getting!!!!! I keep having these CRAZY dreams that I die......

And YEAH - I cannot wait!!!!! I have my Pre-Op apointment TOMORROW!

WISH ME LUCK :thumb_yello:

i looove being short because now when i get a pic with mika he will have to either do one of two things:

or

b)rest his head on my head like he does with the other shorties:wub2: :blush-anim-cl::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

THAT WORKS VERY WELL FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or

ah!! both options sound good to me!!! though if he picks me up' date=' i could kiss him!!! i can only PRAY that would happen.[/color']

thanks holly!....you have a beautiful neck....that sounds weird......

if i would EVER get plastic surgery....it would be to get my boobs reduced....they're rediculous!

HEY LUCY!!

*agrees about Holly's beautiful neck*

(:lmfao:)

I'll take them!:roftl:

thanks holly!....you have a beautiful neck....that sounds weird......

if i would EVER get plastic surgery....it would be to get my boobs reduced....they're rediculous!

PUKE :puke:

Now that I could see.....your boobs are rediculous!!!! :lmao:

*agrees about Holly's beautiful neck*

(:lmfao:)

Once again :puke:

...but THANKS for trying to make me feel better!!!! My OWN mother said my neck *or lack there of* was HIDEOUSLY DISGUSTING! ...she said it in a very loving way though :lmao:

Once again :puke:

...but THANKS for trying to make me feel better!!!! My OWN mother said my neck *or lack there of* was HIDEOUSLY DISGUSTING! ...she said it in a very loving way though :lmao:

hahaha! :roftl:

that reminds me of something in my drama class....my teacher wanted us to act out a dramatic scene, so i asked if i could play someone shooting herione..... in a classy way, and she asked how it could be classy, and i said "i could play classical music in the background, and have cavier next to me"