2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

oh yes, Aimee, are we gonna be discussing the finals for mall-plans tonight? (and did Lucy tell you our idea for the day?)

no i dont think she has told me yet :blink: and yes we are gonna discuss the plans (wow i sound very adult like just then:boxed:) f**k i cant wait (pardon me for my language i am sooo excited a whole day devoted to mika and i wont be yelled at for it lol:naughty:)

no i dont think she has told me yet and yes we are gonna discuss the plans (wow i sound very adult like just then) f**k i cant wait (pardon me for my language i am sooo excited a whole day devoted to mika and i wont be yelled at for it lol)

:roftl: i KNOW, no need to worry about dad getting pissed, friends being annoying, or anything! a WHOLE DAY of MIKAAA!!!! i wish i was going to see mika soon, but im not :tears:

oh, and aimee. cuz its gonna be next saturday, not this one, ill have enough time to make you and lucy your bags ^.^ (i dunno if i'll decorate them, cuz i may not have time/materials, but its a project you can do! :naughty::thumb_yello: )

if anyone else, like Jess :bleh: , wants a Tote bag or T-shirt (of any light color, including grey) with my MIKA design (if i can, tommorow ill get a picture of the design to show you all :thumb_yello: ) :huglove:

just ask me! (Holly, i can make you something too, if Lucy is willing to take it and give it to you when she sees you ^.^)

if anyone else, like Jess :bleh: , wants a Tote bag or T-shirt (of any light color, including grey) with my MIKA design (if i can, tommorow ill get a picture of the design to show you all :thumb_yello: ) :huglove:

just ask me! (Holly, i can make you something too, if Lucy is willing to take it and give it to you when she sees you ^.^)

*is intrigued* I'd love to see a design, though I have full faith that it's lovely.^_^

(Meaning....YES PLEASE!:thumb_yello: )

What are the color choices?

ok thanks lol:naughty: i was like why would new jerseyers (if thats what u r called:blink: and if not that is what u r called now:naughty:) travel to long island for a mall???

I don't know what we're called.:roftl: Jersey girls' date=' I think. heh..

Hahaha, I wouldn't!!

Why do you travel all the way to New Jersey? Are you close?

[/font']

I don't know what we're called.:roftl: Jersey girls, I think. heh..

Hahaha, I wouldn't!!

Why do you travel all the way to New Jersey? Are you close?

not to far away i usually go to paramus new jersey and that area but i would travel to hours to see u guys again! i am so excited it makes it feel like we are going to see mika again:wub2:

well, i've heard paramus from "mark lives in ikea"....when he said that word my heart melted (:naughty:). i don't know where i've heard of poughkepsie.....i also like....i can't spell for crap.... ska-neck-ta-di

i have no clue wat ska-neck-ta-di is but i looove mark lives in ikea that is one of the funniest videos ever! my sister told me about it the last day he lived there and i went to the ikea the next day so if i had just gone a day earlier then i could have seen him:thumbdown: alex did u see the starbucks coffee one where he goes to every starbucks in manhattan in one day:naughty:

i have no clue wat ska-neck-ta-di is but i looove mark lives in ikea that is one of the funniest videos ever! my sister told me about it the last day he lived there and i went to the ikea the next day so if i had just gone a day earlier then i could have seen him:thumbdown: alex did u see the starbucks coffee one where he goes to every starbucks in manhattan in one day:naughty:

WHHHATT?!?!?! do you have a link! i freaking LOVE mark!