2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

lucy we need to finish the plans with the mall thing:blink: do u know which mall yet cuz right now i have no clue which one

I KNOW THAT REVICA CANNOT GO THIS SATURDAY DUE TO A SWEET 16 PARTY, SO WE BOTH DECIDED NEXT SATURDAY. NEXT SATURDAY IS GOOD FOR YOU???

I GUESS WE WANT TO GO TO WILLOWBROOK MALL (spelling) I don't remember being there before.:blush-anim-cl: And I know JESS goes there as well.

Now we need a date..

next Saturday good? Wont it be a month the next day?:tears:

It'll be an awesome one month reunion!

I know!!!! I hope I don't cry!!!!!

yes!! next Saturday is perfect for AIMEE, REVICA AND MYSELF!!!

I guess we are going to Willowbrook mall? I don't know the spelling, sorry:blush-anim-cl:

went upstairs just to be a fan for a while, then had to go to get the images to my editor. I was the second image...the first with the guy that had the very tightly cropped hair is a colleague...(not a friend). the show was great and his performance is pretty cool. I'll look for him next time he's in the area (NYC).

thanks have to go to work now...shooting some fiddle player ... supposed to be pretty funky. Joe Deninzon is his name if you like that kind of music.

went upstairs just to be a fan for a while, then had to go to get the images to my editor. I was the second image...the first with the guy that had the very tightly cropped hair is a colleague...(not a friend). the show was great and his performance is pretty cool. I'll look for him next time he's in the area (NYC).

thanks have to go to work now...shooting some fiddle player ... supposed to be pretty funky. Joe Deninzon is his name if you like that kind of music.

I bet you thought we were REALLY crazy then :lmao:

I tried not to totally BLOW your eardrums out.... but once you left IT WAS ON!

The energy of the crowd was CRAZY wasn't it!!!!!! Mika makes us crazy- and hyper, what can I say! :roftl:

How long did you stay??????

ALEX we are going to have our own little reunion SOON!!!!!!!

i know! ahhh! i cant wait!!! a mika day! :wub2:

I bet you thought we were REALLY crazy then :lmao:

I tried not to totally BLOW your eardrums out.... but once you left IT WAS ON!

The energy of the crowd was CRAZY wasn't it!!!!!! Mika makes us crazy- and hyper, what can I say! :roftl:

How long did you stay??????

he was probably going to stay the whole show, but your loudness made him leave.:naughty: