Peas are good and flies have good eyes

Ioana

Unknown-1.pngWhy .... thank you for caring ... Unknown-1.png ...... :roftl: ... & now ... I MUST say ... I feel far more satisfied having enquired ...... & yet not having ingested the actual answer ..... I DID NOT INHALE !!!!!! :lmao:

Told you it is always good to inquire

But the secret is asking questions to which no answer,than the one desired, is possible

They don't, they're far too drunk after the megaparties in the kitchen.

As for their identity... I think even the concerned person isn't sure about it. That's what I heard, anyway.

I still wonder how red wine can do that to certain people,tho fermented apple juce can also help...

Of course the concerned person isn't sure about it,juice raises existential questions at teddybear parties

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still wonder how red wine can do that to certain people,tho fermented apple juce can also help...

Of course the concerned person isn't sure about it,juice raises existential questions at teddybear parties

It seems some people just can't drink without doing very stupid things. Trouble comes when other people who cant stand alcohol either decide to film these stupid things. The bad bunny always create havoc during teddybear parties, the concerned person should know better. Hasn't you-know-who watched the 'how to party safely' video or what: "never invite strangers!"

It seems some people just can't drink without doing very stupid things. Trouble comes when other people who cant stand alcohol either decide to film these stupid things. The bad bunny always create havoc during teddybear parties, the concerned person should know better. Hasn't you-know-who watched the 'how to party safely' video or what: "never invite strangers!"

you-know-who must have watched it but that never stops apple juice from kicking in plus if you are used to bright lights you won;t notice the idiot grinning and filming...I mean not even Winehouse did and she hides from bright lights

you-know-who must have watched it but that never stops apple juice from kicking in plus if you are used to bright lights you won;t notice the idiot grinning and filming...I mean not even Winehouse did and she hides from bright lights

Yeah juice infiltrates everywhere.

Still, youknowwho isn't Amy. Sometimes you have to make a decision: privacy, or publicity. Not both.

Yeah juice infiltrates everywhere.

Still, youknowwho isn't Amy. Sometimes you have to make a decision: privacy, or publicity. Not both.

Amy is a category of her own anyway ,it's a lost case .

Privacy is good as long as you have people around you that you can trust with your privacy

Amy is a category of her own anyway ,it's a lost case .

Privacy is good as long as you have people around you that you can trust with your privacy

Privacy is overrated.

Trust is overrated.

What more can I say? :naughty:

Wowowowow :wink2: How long have you been stalking us, girl?

:naughty: :naughty:

QUOTE]

Yes, I admit it, I've been stalking you, but now I've seen the fluffy light and I want to join the party. And even though I'm no fly I can see the signs, It's really simple you just have to add two plus two

Just as a little detail,it's not all fluff around here :wink2:

Oh really? I guess I'm not as good a stalker as I thougt I was. Dammit I thought I had it figured out! I'll go hide in mi stalking hole until further proof appears.

Peas... I mean peace

Oh really? I guess I'm not as good a stalker as I thougt I was. Dammit I thought I had it figured out! I'll go hide in mi stalking hole until further proof appears.

Peas... I mean peace

Remember I said it's not 'all' fluff,and there are many fluff forms

peas out 67.gif

*subscribes* :mf_rosetinted:

I feel my kind are among the likes of peas and flies. Too much sugar elsewhere. :mf_rosetinted:

However, for now, I must bid you adieu and retreat to the place I call Sleepville. But do not fear, for I will return, when I have gathered some strength and energy to keep up with such thoughtprovoking conversations.

*subscribes* :mf_rosetinted:

I feel my kind are among the likes of peas and flies. Too much sugar elsewhere. :mf_rosetinted:

However, for now, I must bid you adieu and retreat to the place I call Sleepville. But do not fear, for I will return, when I have gathered some strength and energy to keep up with such thoughtprovoking conversations.

It's god that you have returned in time for fly pea debates,reassures me that it is not all lost

Wow we're getting new members and all.

Didnt think so many people were (openly) interested in peas.

First class, innit?

Well of course

I suspect Humphrey here has never even tried the stealth approach,which is very good

Remember I said it's not 'all' fluff,and there are many fluff forms

Too bad because I had my mind set on that particular fur. Oh well, I guess there are plenty of fish in the sea. I´m actually more concerned about the fly and its identity at the moment.

I´m glad we can discuss this topic in a mature and open way.:cool:

It's god that you have returned in time for fly pea debates,reassures me that it is not all lost

:mf_rosetinted:

Wow we're getting new members and all.

Didnt think so many people were (openly) interested in peas.

First class, innit?

Yeah, open as a book :naughty:

Though I must admit I needed a bit of direction. A little fly whispered in my ear and pointed out the path to like-minded souls for me.

Don't think I've ever spoken to you properly but we do seem to feel at home in the same department. A great start to a new friendship I'd say. :biggrin2:

Well of course

I suspect Humphrey here has never even tried the stealth approach,which is very good

Subtlety isn't exactly my greatest virtue :naughty: Speaking in tongues, however, is a whole other matter.

Though to be open about such matters as these can be quite risky business. Wouldn't want anyone not ready for the truth about our condition to come to hold such vital knowledge about our very deepest thoughts and desires.

Thought I'd better spell it out for you, just in case this was a subject your simple minds don't have the capacity to absorb without guidance. And I, as I'm sure you're aware, am bloody brilliant. :mf_rosetinted:

Too bad because I had my mind set on that particular fur. Oh well, I guess there are plenty of fish in the sea. I´m actually more concerned about the fly and its identity at the moment.

I´m glad we can discuss this topic in a mature and open way.:cool:

I know this fur of which you speak,but it's not all black and white at times

:mf_rosetinted:

Subtlety isn't exactly my greatest virtue :naughty: Speaking in tongues, however, is a whole other matter.

Though to be open about such matters as these can be quite risky business. Wouldn't want anyone not ready for the truth about our condition to come to hold such vital knowledge about our very deepest thoughts and desires.

Thought I'd better spell it out for you, just in case this was a subject your simple minds don't have the capacity to absorb without guidance. And I, as I'm sure you're aware, am bloody brilliant. :mf_rosetinted:

Your brilliance is indeed overwhelming and your soul seems to have gotten very mercyful to the problems of others. However,I hope that thins new found mercy will not make you reveal anything

and about the speaking in tongues matter,it is interesting you brought that up,for it is closely related to certain aspects of the problem here

Was that on purpose or was your brilliant wave just longing to make a public appearence?