My MFC long lost twin!

stephaniedy2k1

Ok first of all this thread idea was though of by myself and my Mika mail buddy Erins Interpretation, so im opening this on her behalf too.

So we were paired up for Mika mail, which we would just like to thank Petra for doing for us!:thumb_yello:

We have only been PM ing each other for a few days but we both have been getting on really well and seem to have soo much in common that we have both joked about the fact that we feel as if we have found our long lost twins!

We were talking about how weird it is that there may be someone else out there just like you, just living in another place.

We just wondered if anyone else has been paired feel like they may have found their long lost twin/soul mate, or if anyone else has had experience of this feeling outside MFC?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shannon, yes I think we kinda did.... :roftl:

Awww dont worry xlindee, im sure you'll find someone. Why dont you list your favorite things and see who has similar interests?

Well, I think there are too much people who have the same interests:naughty: I don't have too find someone...whatevaa.