The Chubby Bunny Family Thread

Ceci_B

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!! It's like our parents are never here! Let's have a party?

We are, we stalk you :mf_rosetinted:

No! That's Daddy we'll get in trouble!!! hehe.

You are already in problems, ladies!

*carefully looking arround* could I join this wonderful familiy pleeeaaseee??? :mf_lustslow:

*carefully looking back* why are you talking like this?

*making a party with her voice* OF COURSE YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU CAN JOIN ANY TIME! it's never late to be part of this wonderful fam. :wink2:

chose a mom: me or Ceci :thumb_yello:

Oh umm I back.... I missed you guys! and your english seems very good!!! My German, well, I wish I knew German! You see, I'm German, Scottish, Danish Swedish,Pennsylvania Dutch, and Italian!!!

wow! more than me :shocked:

I'm lebanese, spanish, irish, french, but mexican/yucatecan by born :bleh:

I know!! it's damn hot here :mf_rosetinted: and sun burns like hell!! :thumbdown:

Ceciii!! sister!! I missed you so much! :tears:

LUCY!!! MAH SISTER!! I MISSED YOU TOO! SCHOOL SUCKS! I'VE BEEN IN EXAMS LAST WEEK AND NEXT WEEK ALSO! IT'S HELL!! BUT SOON I WILL BE HERE MORE OFTEN

waaa!! I so know what u mean! I'm not in exams yet, but I'm having the homework of MY LIFE!!! the teacher got overexcited with homework! all of them are sending us like tons and tons of homework :thumbdown:

and I need to do them if I ever want to study university :mf_rosetinted: which I don't, but I need lol

how's everything else going? :wink2:

not great....the guy that I like told me "I like you but not as you want me to like you" and then this guy, who is a friend of mine told me how much he loved me...and I suck because I like him as a friend....I hate my life right now

OMG! I SO understand u!! this has been my situation over and over again!!

now i like this guy, Eloy, and I'm telling in spanish 'cuz it's so long :mf_rosetinted:

ok, tipico k cuando eras una bebe tenias a tu amor d la infancia, k eran sweethearts y asii! weno este es mi caso con Eloy, q lo conoci cuando yo tenia 4 años y fui my sweetheart x 3 añoss lo veia todos los veranos y asi nos amabamos mal plan, hasta q un verano su mama se muere y no lo volvi a ver nunca! nunca nunca nunca! hasta hace poco q oi hablar de el! y dije no puede ser q no lo haya visto en tanto tiempo, si merida es una fregada ciudad tan pero tan chikita todo el mundo se conoce! pero bueno, no lo viii en como 10 años! hasta q este año me arme de valor y me fui de caceria :mf_rosetinted: si, me fui en busca de eloy! tenia q saber de su vida, su existencia!!! y el caso es q di con su mail y todo! y agarrandome un ovario (juju) lo agregue muerta de pena.. y weno resulta q se conecta y el ya tiene 21 años! pero se ACUERDA DE MI!! PERFECTAMENTE!!! asi mucho mucho, esto fue hace como 5 meses... pero luego no se conecto mucho y resulta q ya tiene novia, a la que he de eliminar pero bueeeeno.. con el tiempo (6) y asii y resulta que el 14/feb me hablo! pa felicitarme x san valentin y asi pero tiene novia :thumbdown: y el caso es q no lo he visto desde hace como 10 años, solo hablo con el :thumbdown: PERO PRONTO LO VERE! y vera de lo que se ha perdido x tanto tiempo :naughty:

y asi jejeje aunq iwal tengo toda una historia con mi mejor amigo actual jajaj q t contare luego q te hayas absorbido toda esta :naughty:

You are already in problems, ladies!

*carefully looking back* why are you talking like this?

*making a party with her voice* OF COURSE YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU CAN JOIN ANY TIME! it's never late to be part of this wonderful fam. :wink2:

chose a mom: me or Ceci :thumb_yello:

Hi aunt!:sweatdrop::fisch::original:

You are already in problems, ladies! :

Now before you start to get mad, it umm, it wasn't my fault! They made me do it!!!:naughty: You didn't see the pictures did you?:blink: I had no idea they were throwing a party! I'd umm never do anything wrong!:angel_not::fisch: You umm aren't gonna punish us are you?:shocked:

Now before you start to get mad, it umm, it wasn't my fault! They made me do it!!!:naughty: You didn't see the pictures did you?:blink: I had no idea they were throwing a party! I'd umm never do anything wrong!:angel_not::fisch: You umm aren't gonna punish us are you?:shocked:

What? You little liar!:naughty: