The Chubby Bunny Family Thread

Ceci_B

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, hello hello hello! :naughty:

can i be a new member of this lovely little family or am i too late?

you are never late! welcome!! who do you want as your momma?? Ceci or me?? :wub2:

You´ve just got a new daughter.

Nawww, welcome then my lil daughter! how should we call you?? :blush-anim-cl: btw, look at the first page to meet all your sisters! :thumb_yello:

Yep, Kine is my name. :wink2: And which bunny member am I? :naughty:

Hello Kine! you can be any chubby bunny member, as long as you chose Ceci or me as your mom! welcome, by the way :roftl:

hello my dear chubby bunny family!!! sorry for not being here yesterday or the day before that, I was at school , you know that school has become a pain in the ass lately. I had an acuatlon yesterday and the day before that there was no internet at home...so...HAPPY BELAYED VALENTINES DAY!! LOVE YOU ALL GUYS!"

hello my dear chubby bunny family!!! sorry for not being here yesterday or the day before that, I was at school , you know that school has become a pain in the ass lately. I had an acuatlon yesterday and the day before that there was no internet at home...so...HAPPY BELAYED VALENTINES DAY!! LOVE YOU ALL GUYS!"

Hi Mommy!!!

Sis!! I missed you so much! how was your valentine?? mine was very good with friends 'nd stuff :wub2:

Okey. Hi mom! :naughty:

Hiiiiiii!!! my new daughter :D