The Chubby Bunny Family Thread

Ceci_B

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well...these men....are....guys, right_? they are guys...who.....like to....show their abs....but there's nothing bad about that honey.....they are just hot...you seee

Mom! Im 13 I know what strippers are and what they do.... but how could you? *Crying, storms off to room*

well...these men....are....guys, right_? they are guys...who.....like to....show their abs....but there's nothing bad about that honey.....they are just hot...you seee

oh dear!!, look what you did to that poor child!!, you should feel sorry:mf_rosetinted:

am i just messing up the story??

*ceci..just add me as a family friend!!!please??!!*

er...I know you know darling....but we weren't doing anything bad love...you must believe me

sure ana

*sigh* I know mom, just, it, really caught me off guard I suppose, so yes I believe you, and I'll always love you no matter what crazy thing you do at a party with Auntie. *gives you a great big hug* Should I not mention it to father?

now ceci you have one sweet kid there...did you knew that?

*sigh* I know mom, just, it, really caught me off guard I suppose, so yes I believe you, and I'll always love you no matter what crazy thing you do at a party with Auntie. *gives you a great big hug* Should I not mention it to father?

*hugs back* I'm sorry love...I will never ever do it again! *kisses you*

yes ana, I know...I already added you as a friend of the family

Pirates of the Carrabean 3 was really good! I wish I could go to see Sweeney Todd but I am not of age. I did watch Bridget Jones Diary this morning though, which is rated R, but there was nothing bad in it, cause it was on cable. Have you seen it?

what? you've got no age to watch it??? there's nothing bad in the movie!!! but maybe they say that because of the blood....yeah POTC3 is great!!

yeah I've watch that before..I like it

Nite Nite Boys & Girls

Granny's Off To Bed.

Here's That Little Clip Of Daddy Playing Doctor

at the NRJ Awards . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IHUFka3E44&feature=user

IT'S A PUZZLE: HE NEVER TOLD ME THE WHY? OF IT!

BUT THIS . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_LJHFzY9ow&feature=user

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND!