Australian *snaps fingers and waiters bring over a coat made of maple syrup and puts it on kelzy* Welcome. KE-TUNGA!

:roftl::roftl:

*Accepts sticky but yummy tasting coat graciously and looks deep and lovingly into those Canadian eyes* :wub2: Wassup? HOOGA-BOOGA!!

Of course!!!!! :roftl::roftl:

Me too! Keep us updated and it will feel like we are :wink2:

*realises that sounds selfish*

No No No.. Go have a good time!! *shoos you off the computer* :naughty:

well we are just sitting here together giggling and talking about MIKA and sharing with our friends, here!! :) We are talking while waiting for the chicken to cook and squeeeeeeing about our Gracious Tall One :)

:roftl::roftl:

*Accepts sticky but yummy tasting coat graciously and looks deep and lovingly into those Canadian eyes* :wub2: Wassup? HOOGA-BOOGA!!

*grabs a 20 dollar bill and dances with it and sits down at table and begins to chow down on vegemite thinking it is nutella*

well we are just sitting here together giggling and talking about MIKA and sharing with our friends, here!! :) We are talking while waiting for the chicken to cook and squeeeeeeing about our Gracious Tall One :)

Awww!! You two are going to have too much fun!! What's for dessert??!!

*grabs a 20 dollar bill and dances with it and sits down at table and begins to chow down on vegemite thinking it is nutella*

*takes 20 dollar bill and hands it back to the kind old lady, then opens a real jar of nutella for us to share, but only has one spoon*

Awww!! You two are going to have too much fun!! What's for dessert??!!

*takes 20 dollar bill and hands it back to the kind old lady, then opens a real jar of nutella for us to share, but only has one spoon*

*glances between the two of them and decides to get creative*

nutella.jpg

Suz brought almond tarts! Mmmmmmmm!!!!

Ohh,, I've never had almond tarts before.. Do you eat them cold or heat them up??

*glances between the two of them and decides to get creative*

nutella.jpg

CIMG2612.jpg

I'm totally jealous of you too! I'm getting the visual of a tea party! That sounds like so much fun. Man' date=' I need school to be over so I can have some excitement, ahahha!:punk:

G'night all![/color']

We just sang the entire album together, it was amazing!!!!!!!!

I know EXACTLY what you mean! :roftl:

Hahah, okay good! I'm glad i'm not the only one. But isn't that just it too? Or i'll be at home signing 3 octaves above where my voice should stay and someone will end up being home. HAhahah! Gotta love the awkward moments of life!:naughty:

Hahah' date=' okay good! I'm glad i'm not the only one. But isn't that just it too? Or i'll be at home signing 3 octaves above where my voice should stay and someone will end up being home. HAhahah! Gotta love the awkward moments of life!:naughty:[/quote']

Ahh yes, the awkward moments...which seem to happen more to some than others. :bleh:

YAY! I'm not the only one! Bhwhahah!

Meh' date=' it adds character!

Anybody doing anything exciting for St. Paddy's day?:naughty:[/quote']

Unless you consider schoolwork exciting...no, not so much. what about you?