I know, that's why it's funny CAUSE IM WRONG :roftl: *hates explaining jokes*

New york one is crummy in my opinion i prefer las vegas, with sexy grissom,warrick,nick, and that lab guy :roftl:

Ooooooooohhh ok. :roftl:

I've only ever seen the ones that she has, cause...I have no TV...:das:

I need to vent...

I was at the mall today and my purse was stolen!!! I got my cell phone, digital camera (with all 3 memory cards), a book (I know, I know...but it was good and I was almost half way through it) and my wallet (which had $135 in it)!!!

I'm so angry:sneaky2: I had my money saved up for probably over a month and was going to go clothes shopping...BUT I CAN'T DO THAT NOW!!! I'm without a camera, money or a phone:sneaky2:

My day was crap!!!

I'm so sorry for you :huglove: It's never a good thing to loose all your cards and everything but it's even more frustrating cuz of the high value things you had inside !!!!

I need to vent...

I was at the mall today and my purse was stolen!!! I got my cell phone, digital camera (with all 3 memory cards), a book (I know, I know...but it was good and I was almost half way through it) and my wallet (which had $135 in it)!!!

I'm so angry:sneaky2: I had my money saved up for probably over a month and was going to go clothes shopping...BUT I CAN'T DO THAT NOW!!! I'm without a camera, money or a phone:sneaky2:

My day was crap!!!

Oh, that's horrible!!! Well, a few weeks ago I lost my Rx reading glasses - they only cost me $1,000.00! So I just replaced them! OUCH!!!! And I'm on Disability!

I know, that's why it's funny CAUSE IM WRONG :roftl: *hates explaining jokes*

New york one is crummy in my opinion i prefer las vegas, with sexy grissom,warrick,nick, and that lab guy :roftl:

Las Vegas is the best one... Miami 2nd, NY 3rd.....

I'm so sorry for you :huglove: It's never a good thing to loose all your cards and everything but it's even more frustrating cuz of the high value things you had inside !!!!

I know, it sucks...but luckily I didn't have any credit cards or anything with my address on it. And the pictures from the Mika concert were in there- thank God I have them developed and on my computer!!!

Oh, that's horrible!!! Well, a few weeks ago I lost my Rx reading glasses - they only cost me $1,000.00! So I just replaced them! OUCH!!!! And I'm on Disability!

Las Vegas is the best one... Miami 2nd, NY 3rd.....

Oh my goodness...you lost your glasses and they cost $1000?!? I feel so bad for you.

PS: The original CSI (Las Vegas) is the best one...I agree. Warrick is my favourite...for obvious reasons...he he

I know, it sucks...but luckily I didn't have any credit cards or anything with my address on it. And the pictures from the Mika concert were in there- thank God I have them developed and on my computer!!!

Oh my goodness...you lost your glasses and they cost $1000?!? I feel so bad for you.

PS: The original CSI (Las Vegas) is the best one...I agree. Warrick is my favourite...for obvious reasons...he he

warrick :wub2:

Someone can help me please? I would like to know if it's ok what I wrote on my pic? I'm not good in english and I want to be sure that I don't make mistakes!

0banner-1.jpg

That's a lovely pic, CL! I would change the wording just a tiny bit to read "Mika smiled at me.....now I can die happy!

YaY!!!

Do you save every 100th post for the Canadian thread? Cause we're your favorites? :naughty:

You know it:thumb_yello:

Ola! Rocking the Canadian thread!

hey random question are there any Missasauga Major's fans in the MFC?

Kool Haus was awsome!!!!

Never heard of "Missasauga Major's"' date=' though I have heard of Missasauga.

Kool Haus gig was amazing. Here just 5 of my favourite things about that night:

- Mika going shirtless

-Mika hiccupping during SITM (it was so cute)

-the way Mika got us, the crowd, to participate with him

-one word...confetti

-handing Mika my gift and him calling it "brilliant"

...though I have [u']so[/u] many more favourite moments from that night, I wouldn't want to bore you...

Never heard of "Missasauga Major's", though I have heard of Missasauga.

Kool Haus gig was amazing. Here just 5 of my favourite things about that night:

- Mika going shirtless

-Mika hiccupping during SITM (it was so cute)

-the way Mika got us, the crowd, to participate with him

-one word...confetti

-handing Mika my gift and him calling it "brilliant"

...though I have so many more favourite moments from that night, I wouldn't want to bore you...

i saw a video on youtube with the SITM incident. it is adorable. :wub2:

i think i watched it like 5 times in a row. ooh, i must go watch again now!! :thumb_yello:

i saw a video on youtube with the SITM incident. it is adorable. :wub2:

i think i watched it like 5 times in a row. ooh, i must go watch again now!! :thumb_yello:

I know. He was so amazing about the whole thing. When he hicupped, everything stopped and I was thinking to myself "what the heck is going on?" Then he said "I've got the fu--ing hiccupps...I can't believe it." Now everytime I have the hiccups, I say "I've got the fu--ing hiccupps...I can't believe it."

Another part of the concert that I loved was when, just before Billy Brown, Mika told the whole audience how he bitched about Tommy Motolla for the past year and he hasn't even noticed yet.

I know. He was so amazing about the whole thing. When he hicupped, everything stopped and I was thinking to myself "what the heck is going on?" Then he said "I've got the fu--ing hiccupps...I can't believe it." Now everytime I have the hiccups, I say "I've got the fu--ing hiccupps...I can't believe it."

Another part of the concert that I loved was when, just before Billy Brown, Mika told the whole audience how he bitched about Tommy Motolla for the past year and he hasn't even noticed yet.

Oh, i wasnt even at the concert, it must have been even better actually being there... not knowing what to expect.

I love how he talks in between songs and shares little stories about random things... at least from what ive seen on youtube! :thumb_yello:

Oh, i wasnt even at the concert, it must have been even better actually being there... not knowing what to expect.

I love how he talks in between songs and shares little stories about random things... at least from what ive seen on youtube! :thumb_yello:

It was AMAZING!!!

The talking between songs and the stories about random stuff was cool:thumb_yello:

I've relived the concert night over and over...all thanks to youtube:naughty: